Tamar Braxton - Calling All Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamar Braxton - Calling All Lovers

Tamar’s 3rd album Calling All Lovers, the follow-up to 2013’s Love and War, is due July 31.
    https://instagram.com/p/3K6D0-gsbZ/?...amarbraxtonher

Can't wait...hope it's better than Love & War. It wasn't bad, but had better expectations.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

About time! 'Let Me Know' was a good song, I don't understand why it wasn't a bigger hit for her.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Keisha Cole tease

Comment

Originally posted by MO_FAN95
        Keisha Cole tease
        Let's just hope this doesn't sound anything like that damn dreadful Keyshia album. Tamar can't afford that.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          Keisha Cole tease
          Let's just hope this doesn't sound anything like that damn dreadful Keyshia album. Tamar can't afford that.
          Idk with what yall said about her recent single she is headed that way

Comment

[quote=MO_FAN95]
            Originally posted by ThaInfo1
            Originally posted by "MO_FAN95":1j94ffun
            Keisha Cole tease
            Idk with what yall said about her recent single she is headed that way [/quote:1j94ffun]

It's growing on me...but still shouldn't have been a single. Toni last last stuff with BaybehFace was more exciting than hers.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I don't understand - she's still tweeting about this being released on September 11th, but that's 9 days away and we still have no cover or tracklist

No one has even written about it on UK Mix for 3 months

Comment

I'm looking forward to it though Hope it comes out.
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

Me too, I love me some Tamar. Just hope it actually comes out like you said.

Comment

I loved her smash 'Where It Hurts' but sadly I think she was a one hit wonder. Hopefully she can replicate the quality of that. I wonder if she has worked with COX again this time.

Comment

She posted this on FB last September 1st. I hope she comes hard with the vocals again this time and less ratchet songs.

Comment

She was revealed to be on the new season of Dancing With The Stars :-? So much for touring as soon as the album's out...
                        I realize that was the plan for the original July release, but I was keeping my hopes up...

Comment

Tamar & Vince, BFV, The Real, DWTS all in 1 year?

On BFV she's always bragging about how she can drop it low and twerk and this and that, so she better not embarrass herself lol, because despite all the bragging, she hasn't really proven herself in that department in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90
                            Tamar & Vince, BFV, The Real, DWTS all in 1 year?

On BFV she's always bragging about how she can drop it low and twerk and this and that, so she better not embarrass herself lol, because despite all the bragging, she hasn't really proven herself in that department in my opinion.
                            I agree.

This album comes out in a week and a half. We have no cover, tracklisting or buzz for it.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I'm afraid this is not going to sell/debut well. 15-25k pure sales in debut week, if she doesn't do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25
                                I'm afraid this is not going to sell/debut well. 15-25k pure sales in debut week, if she doesn't do something about it.
                                Unless the music scene goes back to how it was in 2005 where adult R&B was big again in pop music, I don't have high hopes either :x

They should have kept the original July release date :evil: I don't buy one bit of her excuse to release it on 9/11 because the title and anniversary go together nicely.....I had already said in her general forum that the Weeknd will be smashing at the top of the BB 200 so there is no chance for even a #1 album debut, and with the Dancing with the Stars killing all plans of a tour, she could have released in July and had a mini tour before this new project.......plus, we got one single....in May, and the general public barely even knew it then, I almost forgot she had a single and album coming out, I would have remembered back in JULY :evil:

I'm pressed at this marketing flop, but we can see the numbers I guess...I know the content will deliver for me, but it's that part of me that wants my fav artists to actually succeed

Comment

Is there even a tracklisting for this yet? I was very impressed by Tamar's last album, so I'm looking forward to this. Just find it a bit strange that it comes out in a week, and there's no song titles or anything that I can find.

Comment

Tamar you just gonna not give us any insight?

Comment

This is DOA! It will sell diddly squat!
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She needs better songs!

The hat trick of Love & War, The One and All The Way Home is flawless.
                                        The singles from this album are just okay.

Comment

Wait so we know If I Don't Have You is on it, is Let Me Know still on it or was that simply a buzz single :-?

Comment

I'm secretly hoping that September 11th will be the day you can pre order the album and the release date has been pushed back. Just let me think that.

Comment

I'm secretly hoping that September 11th will be the day you can pre order the album and the release date has been pushed back. Just let me think that.
                                              Yeah...because mama (and her team) are setting her up for failture.

I read on atrl that some up/midtempo song called "Catfish", produced by Polow Da Don is to be released. But we shall see.

She hasn't posted anything about the album...but her sister (Trina ) posted something about "Calling All Lovers" in 6 days.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by Cless

She posted this on FB last September 1st. I hope she comes hard with the vocals again this time and less ratchet songs.
                                                This pic is so K.Michelle, Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?

Comment

Album Cover (LQ)

Source: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/tamar- ... ll-lovers/
                                                  Eudaimonia
                                                  Last.fm
                                                  Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                                  X