• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru
    She can't sing alot of songs live now

- Focus
    -Bang Bang
    -One more time
    She can perform whatever song she likes.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
      - Focus
      -Bang Bang
      -One more time
      - She blacklisted Focus a long time ago before this
      - Bang Bang needed to be axed from all her future setlist anyways, it's only purpose was to have a Nicki collab which has now been fulfilled by Side to Side and also Get On Your Knees, justice for that masterpiece
      - One Last Time is a classic and will be a standard she will perform for years, haters can seethe

but your reaction was quite an overreaction, Ariana will perform whatever she wants

Comment

• She's performing Focus again sis, where ya been?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
          She's performing Focus again sis, where ya been?
          She didn't at my concert ugh Thank god she is again though, that bop is so underrated

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
            Originally posted by Loveguru

- Focus
            -Bang Bang
            -One more time
            Now sis this is dramatic.
            And isn't One More Time a Daft Punk song
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
              Originally posted by theArmy
              She's performing Focus again sis, where ya been?
              She didn't at my concert ugh Thank god she is again though, that bop is so underrated
              yeah she didn't do it at the US leg, she started it a few days before the incident.....it goes really well between Greedy, Problem and the other upbeat bops

even tho it was totally reductive it still was a complete bobb, had awesome choreo and a massive music vid <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                Originally posted by Loveguru

- Focus
                -Bang Bang
                -One more time
                Now sis this is dramatic.
                And isn't One More Time a Daft Punk song
                guess she wasn't even planning on putting that one on her set list !

Comment

• Is the only official source for Knew Better Part Two this link?

https://soundcloud.com/arianagrandeforr ... r-part-two

Is there a better quality version anywhere for download or streaming?

A year on, this is up there with my all time favourite pop albums. Knew Better/Forever Boy is my most played, feeling alone on the love for that one looking at the poll

Haven't stopped listening to her since the concert! I went to the Manchester show and the One Love concert, the woman is flawless My love for One Last Time has been reignited, and I have a new found appreciation for Be Alright - loved the choreography and outfit, and it's an awesome opener for the concert!

Comment

• Charlie Puth features as background beatboxing on the title track
                    [youtube:2bjpa51b]R1pm8V6TUik[/youtube:2bjpa51b]
                    Starts @ 8:45

Comment

• I was shocked to hear that
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is still way stronger than Sweetener as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                          This is still way stronger than Sweetener as a whole.
                          I don’t agree, Yes this has way more stand-outs, but soundwise still has Some all over the place moments and theme wise aswell. Sweetener seems to be both theme wise and sonically very cohesive. But that is the beauty of ‘art’ each their own opinion

Comment

• Re: Ariana Grande | Dangerous Woman (album)

I miss this era now, Sweetener has highs but many lows for me and overall not an album I'm into, whereas DW was a complete body of work I cant pick favorites for...

Comment

• I'm still low-key annoyed they never pushed "Greedy" as an official single...

Speaking of which, every time i think about "Greedy", i can't help but also think about this:

[youtube:qeezhoth]RIPOrU0P6yI[/youtube:qeezhoth]

Comment

• "Everyday" was the worst single choice. She wasted so many great gems from this.

Comment

• Sometimes could have been a single...it was her favorite off the album too I wish it would have been given the push

Comment

• I wish Greedy had gotten the single treatment. I felt like with the whole funk movement sound going on with Bruno at the time...it could've done something.
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Help Ukmix by finding its all-time Ariana favourite by choosing the winner of Ariana Grande's Artist Survivor.

It's the final round!

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 1#p7019411
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Underrated bop of the album
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Still my favorite album by Ari, and one of my favorite albums in general. <3

I'm kinda disappointed that Touch It doesn't have that many votes tbh. Personally, I think it's the best song on DW, my favorite song by Ari, and her magnum opus (of course the whole album as a whole is her magnum opus, but Touch It stands out).

And yeah, despite that the "good shit" chorus is catchy, and has become a meme within Ari's fanbase, Everyday was a bad choice for a single. Bad Decisions, Sometimes, Greedy, and of course, Touch It would've been a better choice.
                                          Last edited by 17Something; Sun June 30th, 2019, 08:53.
                                          Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• I’m really getting into this album! 😍

I stanned Into You already, and with my resurfaced hunger for consistent albums in recent weeks, I now also fell in love with Greedy (which I knew from Valentinagate, yes), Everyday, Touch It and KBFB, but the whole record is really strong and so far there is no filler for me!
                                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• This was her last ace album though TY,N is gettin there.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• "Be Alright" should have been a single. "Everyday" is just a mess, no one even remembers it anymore.

Comment

• Literally her best album and the title track is her best song. "Leave Me Lonely" is so underrated.
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X