Harry Styles - TBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles - TBA

According to The Sun, Harry has an album ready to drop imminently.

He’s on tour in the US to the end of November and hasn’t re-scheduled his international dates. Fine Line was released in December 2019, and Lights Up released October 2019.

Maybe following the same release schedule?
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Did not expect this, but would be happy with a new album coming out soon
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Fantastic news, if true. I'm glad he won't wait for the tour to end to drop a new album.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Fine Line is going to take some beating. He had a great run of singles and the streams for Adore You and Watermelon Sugar are phenomenal. Though please no more videos about fish.
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Interesting, I am always here for more Harry
          I kinda hope one day we will get the two songs he sung during his debut era tour

Comment

Fine Line was a fantastic album, so I'm really looking forward to what he'll bring next.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
              Interesting, I am always here for more Harry
              I kinda hope one day we will get the two songs he sung during his debut era tour
              Probably not going to happen now sadly, unless he does a 10 year thing for his debut album.
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

After 'Fine Line's great chart success, the follow-up is probably up for massive opening numbers worldwide. Are the chart enthusiasts ready for that ?
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

This is rumored to be dropping in February, around Valentine's Day which would make its release date February 11.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    This is rumored to be dropping in February, around Valentine's Day which would make its release date February 11.
                    He’s now booked as a headliner at Coachella in April, which makes sense if he’s planning another tour - great bit of promo for him.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Fine Line was one of my favourite albums of the year, so looking forward to this album very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

He’s now booked as a headliner at Coachella in April, which makes sense if he’s planning another tour - great bit of promo for him.
                        Did he perform at Glastonbury? It would be great for UK promo.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Did he perform at Glastonbury? It would be great for UK promo.
                          No, I don’t think so. I don’t think he’s credible enough to headline it to be honest.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

No, I don’t think so. I don’t think he’s credible enough to headline it to be honest.
                            Stil, he could get a good slot if he performs.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Stil, he could get a good slot if he performs.
                              I’m not sure you know. He’s clearly a household name but Glastonbury really isn’t his audience and I don’t know that he has enough hits for casual audiences - he’s only had four solo top tens. I don’t think he’s done a big uptempo TV show in the UK either.

I’m not saying he wouldn’t get a slot, but I don’t know that it would be a coveted one.

I’m glad we’re getting a third album relatively quickly though (still not bored of Golden) as he’s clearly looking at Hollywood and that takes time - though joining the MCU is a pretty big deal and a pretty big jumpstart (if he can act).
                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Fine Line was a great balance of being pop and a little artsy, I really hope he can do that again without going too far leftfield.
                                1 Ministers De La Funk |2 James Morrison|3 Gryffin |4 Wet Leg |5 NOTD

Comment

New tour announced and goes on sale on 28th January. Surprise single/album drop coming this month perhaps?
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

He has got to bring it. If this is great, he'll be down as one of the great of his generation.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

New tour announced and goes on sale on 28th January. Surprise single/album drop coming this month perhaps?
                                      The rumor is the album will drop close to Valentine's Day so i'd say next week would be possible.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                      X