No announcement yet.

Years & Years - Night Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's way better than I expected. A bit basic, but overall very entertaining and solid. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
      The album flows well on first listen.

It’s so tacky and cheap that they’ve put all their biggest singles from previous albums onto the end of the tracklist on Spotify!
      I swear when I looked at it on Friday it actually was split into Disc 1 and 2 on Spotify

Yeah it screams lack of confidence in the album to me. Not listened yet but I like the title track.

Comment

I still prefer the debut, but this isn't the massive car crash I thought it'd be. I'll bop to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
          I still prefer the debut, but this isn't the massive car crash I thought it'd be. I'll bop to it.
          I was just about to come in here to say this is an album definitely made for the gheys

I actually am enjoying this a lot on second listen. Their first album is a masterpiece so they will prob never top that but I will definitely use this one too.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
            The album flows well on first listen.

It’s so tacky and cheap that they’ve put all their biggest singles from previous albums onto the end of the tracklist on Spotify!
            I was so confused when they started playing

They are actually on all physical formats on a seperate disc also. Apparently there was some TV show which tied those tracks to this album. Didnt see the show so dunno really. I agree its a dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
              Im already working on a cover

Some of the tracks need some adlibs and sustained notes

https://voca.ro/1pXFAiHVS5JI

Comment

Oh this track with Kylie is a slay.

Did anyone else notice that she sings the first "I think were the same yeah" line the EXACT same way as Tulisa sung "forgive me for what we have done" from Young. Same melody and same vocal delivery.

I somehow never heard this track before now, but I love it
                Last edited by InFamous; Wed February 2, 2022, 01:52.

Comment

Their second album for me is the masterpiece.

This still slays a little yasss

Comment

Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                    Their second album for me is the masterpiece.

This still slays a little yasss
                    Palo Santo was full of bangers, All for You deserved better!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

Palo Santo was full of bangers, All for You deserved better!!!!
                      Absolutely! What a great song
                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I'm so addicted to Muscle at the moment. I was repeating it non-stop last night as I find it one of the most interesting musically on offer and 100% single potential. Very gym worthy I think.

Comment

To be honest, for me it‘s Palo Santo > Night Call > Communion

Night Call has turned out much better than I expected, and it still holds up really well. Palo Santo moved me a lot more (and in a different way) though, while somehow Communion never really clicked that much with me.

Comment

Working...
                          X