Clear All

hun immediatly thought about you when I saw this
    your level of impact
    CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

I like On Top and the Usher collab… Idk Mary

Comment

Here With Me, Come See About Me and Need Love are my favourites... Unfortunately, I'm really not feeling majority of the songs​​​​​​

Comment

I can’t help it but she hasn’t released anything extraordinary since a billion years.

Somehow I think she has a lot of similarities to Keyshia Cole. A handful of decent tracks is expected but both their albums have been a bit of a drag the past 50 years or so.

It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Come See About Me and Enough are fire too. Classic MJB.

Comment

Is this bombing in the midweeks? The songs I’ve heard from it are dull, very disappointing!

Comment

I think the album is great. Other than "Amazing" everything else is just fantastic. I don't know why it's flopping, it is much much better than what I was expecting
                jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                  Somehow I think she has a lot of similarities to Keyshia Cole. A handful of decent tracks is expected but both their albums have been a bit of a drag the past 50 years or so.
                  You can’t be serious. Keyshia is a product of Mary, they can’t be compared

Comment

ive listened to this album about three times, on in the background as i work from home, and i can't remember a single thing about it
                    what's going on?

Comment

I’m enjoying this album so much, since the release Friday.
                      Yall need to give it a few more spins tbh, it is GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                        I’m enjoying this album so much, since the release Friday.
                        Yall need to give it a few more spins tbh, it is GOOD.
                        It is super good... her best since "My Life II" I think
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

You can’t be serious. Keyshia is a product of Mary, they can’t be compared
                          That’s like saying Kween sounds a lot like Ariana.

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post

It is super good... her best since "My Life II" I think
                            Agreed.

Come See About Me, Love Without the Heartbreak, Enough and Need Love >>>>>

Comment

I kinda liked the album as a whole, but the Anderson .Paak collab shoulda have been the first single!!!!

My favourites are Love Will Never, Here with Me with Anderson .Paak, Come See About Me and Need Love with Usher.

Comment

She typically doesn't make good albums when she's in a good place, but this one is cute.

I still think her last album is her best in a long time, but this is a cool addition to her discography. Great release timing too with the superbowl.

I love the Anderson Paak song. Good Morning Gorgeous (the song) is such a stellar auntie self love tune!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Is this bombing in the midweeks? The songs I’ve heard from it are dull, very disappointing!
                                  US chart run so far is 14-81

Comment

It's been a while since her music has done anything to me, but I just found that her albums' critical reception has been extremely stable. While none of her albums pulled a 'Lemonade', each of her studio albums of the last 20 years, apart from the Christmas album, reached between 70/100 and 80/100 on Metacritic. That's definitely nothing to be ashamed of.
                                    Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                    Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                    Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

She performed the title track and "Love No Limit" at the 53rd NAACP Image Awards:

Comment

Auntie looks SHAMAZING.

Comment

I think Good Morning Gorgeous (song), with its self-love message has some potential of becoming viral on TikTok and on Instagram and generally of being featured in user-generated videos. Is this happening already? If not, I think it will happen soon.

Comment

i love the title track, it's a great modern Mary song but it's just too damn short, less than 3 minutes!
                                            what's going on?

Comment

mazza has released a version of GMG with H.E.R., it's stil short, but i really think it's one of the best songs she's done in years (i did love only love, too)
                                              what's going on?

Comment

Auntie came back with more bops!

Comment

the deluxe has made me really dig this more.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X