Adele - 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adele - 30

What more can be said other than our faves are done.

Comment

Oh wow shes coming
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I thought she was done with the numbers?
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

IM READY
          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Just imagine being so powerful where you can put up some '30' billboards and everyone knows what it's about. I am so ready for her!
            without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
            like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Yeah, it’s over for the rest! Hide your favs!
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

30? Boring and completely predictable title. She should have named the album after a lyric from the album, like California Dreaming or Oceans Apart for 25.

Comment

Everything been removed from inside her website, can't move from the main page.

Comment

It’s coming, omg.

Comment

It was about time! Six years were too much! I'm so excited!
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I am thirsty.

Comment

Wow, I am kinda excited, even if Im not a huge fan. Unlike Ed, her success is matched with the music quality. And she's so adorable, rare in music business
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I remember in an interview (think it was Carpool Karaoke) she said she wouldn’t name her album after her age as she believed in ‘trilogies’. Maybe she just couldn’t think of an interesting name
                            "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                              IM READY
                              I’m not even a huge fan of hers per se but I love obliteration cycles like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                I’m not even a huge fan of hers per se but I love obliteration cycles like this.
                                Same.
                                But I hope she didn't record 21 3.0

But I will accept 19 2.0
                                Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

If it’s really called 30 then she’s stuck naming her albums like that for life - but I really like it I’m so here for ‘80’

This album is going to be huge. It’s her first on her new label so they are going to go all out promoting this. The real question is whether she’s going to tour or not - I know previously she hasn’t been a fan and she always seems to have throat problems when she does. Maybe she’s more inclined to do a small residencies in key cities or just do a stadium tour with less dates?
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Oh nm, I read that wrong.
                                    Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri October 1, 2021, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                      Wow, I am kinda excited, even if Im not a huge fan. Unlike Ed, her success is matched with the music quality. And she's so adorable, rare in music business
                                      Yes, I quite like her as a person eventho most of her music is drowsier than Tylenol. Can’t say the same about the other person.

Comment

I read her album was to be called "4". Happy to see it's going to be "30".
                                        4 would have been very strange IMO after 19, 21 and 25.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          I read her album was to be called "4". Happy to see it's going to be "30".
                                          4 would have been very strange IMO after 19, 21 and 25.
                                          I know Adele is a huge King stan but that would have been just plain copying.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                            I thought she was done with the numbers?
                                            They could perfectly be trolling by playing with people's assumptions lol They'd be getting all that huge hype and yet saying nothing
                                            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Her last album was not that great to be honest, i mean it was nice and listenable but nothing amazing. I am just looking at the tracklist here and I have no recollection of how most of the songs even sound like
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

I’m low-key interested, although I don’t think her material is as solid as people make out. There were a few decent songs on the last album; one of which really resonated with me for personal reasons.

I feel like we deserve a better title though?
                                                Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post

They could perfectly be trolling by playing with people's assumptions lol They'd be getting all that huge hype and yet saying nothing
                                                  Judging by these next few pics, I think this is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X