Adele - 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
    The only song that are bores to me are the singles. Can I Get It is eh. Bonus tracks are a little boring too.

Easy Pon Mi sounds great in context of the album tho. I Drink Wine is a snoooooooze.

Can honestly say I pretty much love everything else. For sure my favorite Adole album.
    I agree on the comment about Can I Get It. I don’t understand what people consider to be „brilliant“ on this particular track. I think it’s quite a lazy pop song tbh.
    It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• My least favorite Adele album. Second part is unlistenable.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

I agree on the comment about Can I Get It. I don’t understand what people consider to be „brilliant“ on this particular track. I think it’s quite a lazy pop song tbh.
        This!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

Yea it's pretty bad imo.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I've not come back to this since release week.

Comment

• I tried 2/3 times... can we already skip to the next album
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The album starts with I Drink Wine for me. It’s a beautiful ride from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                  I've not come back to this since release week.
                  +1

But don't worry, maybe we'll only have to wait another 6 years for her next effort
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Me also. I took to 25 instantly and played it constantly, although my album listening habits were different back then and I didn't have such a large library.

I really want her next LP to be a complete shift and she starts singing happier lyrics over livelier production. It would be amazing.

Comment

• This is still my least favorite album by her so far, however it has grown on me as a whole. "To Be Loved", "Love Is A Game", "Easy On Me" and "Oh My God" are my favorite songs. "My Little Love" however is the song that has grown the most on me. Not one of my favorites, but I kinda dig the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post

+1

But don't worry, maybe we'll only have to wait another 6 years for her next effort
                        We all know next album is going to be released in five years and titled either "33" or "35". She is boring and obvious even in that.

Comment

• OMG, boring and obvious…
                          This album is full of Dusty and 60s chanteuses, extremely well sung, well produced, mature, classy.
                          Maybe, and I say maybe, it is not the style you are used to follow, and considering the adjectives you used to describe the album… well… maybe it is a metter of laziness coming from your persona.
                          PS it is not necessary to listen repeatedly to an album to apprecoate it. Sometimes a work of art stays there, ready to be played once in a while, perfectly filling the need to flow with the sentiment you are feeling in that moment.
                          "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• 3 months after its release... this album is just boring. Her worst album, even 25 is better than this misfire. Today I listened to this album again and I don't remember anything of it. She was going to release a song (which I was waiting for) inspired by Goldfrapp. We got a basic one that didn't sound like a Goldfrapp song at all.

Sure, this album will get a billion Grammy nominations, but I don't know for what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                              The album starts with I Drink Wine for me. It’s a beautiful ride from there.
                              The second half is definitely better than the first half. "I Drink Wine" is the clear standout track for me.
                              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                              AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Great album
                                  I enjoy all the songs except my little love. ranking for me would be 19>30>21=25. I love the fact that she’s releasing more than 2 videos this era. Slay queen

Comment

• Brits performance confirmed and she’ll be on Graham Norton.
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Insane good album .

Comment

• My Little Love is the only track I need to skip, even though I quite like it musically, I just find it a little too self indulgent, especially when I pair this with her recent Vegas cancellation video. Every day people don’t really want to hear rich people feeling sorry for themselves. Also, I think it’s the only time I can remember that the actual sound of snot has been recorded on an album however, despite all this, I still think it’s an excellent album and has some of her best work on it.
                                        1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                          3 months after its release... this album is just boring. Her worst album, even 25 is better than this misfire. Today I listened to this album again and I don't remember anything of it. She was going to release a song (which I was waiting for) inspired by Goldfrapp. We got a basic one that didn't sound like a Goldfrapp song at all.

Sure, this album will get a billion Grammy nominations, but I don't know for what.
                                          25 is flawless. The singles were standouts but Million Years Ago, Remedy, Love in the Dark and All I Ask are amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                            3 months after its release... this album is just boring. Her worst album, even 25 is better than this misfire. Today I listened to this album again and I don't remember anything of it. She was going to release a song (which I was waiting for) inspired by Goldfrapp. We got a basic one that didn't sound like a Goldfrapp song at all.

ALSO, still waiting for the Goldfrapp-inspired music she teased...

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post

25 is flawless. The singles were standouts but Million Years Ago, Remedy, Love in the Dark and All I Ask are amazing.
                                              Her only album that I love is 19. I don't care about the rest of her discography. I thought 30 would be something new to her discography, but I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post

ALSO, still waiting for the Goldfrapp-inspired music she teased...
                                                Oh I think she was (sadly) referring to either “Cry Your Heat Out” or “Oh My God”. OMG remains the best song on the album.

Comment

• I like 30 more than I liked 25. It took me a while to even get into 25's more upbeat tracks, and I loved Oh My God on the first listen.
                                                  Find me here:
                                                  https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                                  https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• All Night Parking
                                                    It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X