Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X: Music from the Theater Xperience (Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like at all or on this particular song? Because she actually did back in the 90s.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Previews sound mostly good.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        Like at all or on this particular song? Because she actually did back in the 90s.
        I was meant to write ‘work with them more’ like a full album. Hahaha I want you is incredible

Comment

The new live album made me aware again that I absolutely stan for God Control.
          My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
            I'd like to ask AlphaMale if that's him shouting "gostosa" at the very first seconds of Dark Ballet

Maybe
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

This version of Human Nature is stunning, probably its best version ever.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm obsessed with the whole second act. On repeat since Friday.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  This version of Human Nature is stunning, probably its best version ever.
                  It’s the worst version ever
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

The second half of the song is great. The best, for me, it's the MDNAT version.
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Tbh I’m so over Human Nature. In the context of Madame X, Secret would have been so much more appropriate and well received by fans. I also wish she has included that fado version of Like a Virgin she teased right at the very start of the Madame X era.

Considering how much she kept saying she wanted to be closer to her fans and her audience, and how intimate she was able to make the show, I still think not including a new version of Crazy For You was a missed trick - the venues would have erupted.

I wish she had included Ghosttown too, which would have worked well alongside the new version of Future.
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Really great show, she puts so much effort into her live concerts.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Queen of Pop
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Queen of Pop
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

She‘s always incorporating Human Nature in her shows as if it was her best song ever.
                              What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                She‘s always incorporating Human Nature in her shows as if it was her best song ever.
                                Lyrically she probably thinks it is.
                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                  I thought that was Candy Shop

Comment

Human nature is one of my favorite songs by her as well as my second favorite music video by her. The problem I have is it never translates as well live for me. Especially the vocals. Always thin and weak since 2009.

Comment

Which is why the MX version is so dam good because she reworks it in such a way that it comes alive. Best version yet

Comment

Nothing beats S&S HN. That Britney part is genius.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Human Nature is one of Madonnas best songs. I loved that part in the show.
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

The video for Sticky and sweet HN was epic but the rest of it not so much. Those vocals jesus

Comment

İ always get bored no matter what the song is, when M plays guitar in a show.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                İ always get bored no matter what the song is, when M plays guitar in a show.
                                                That probably says more about you than Madonna

I think it’s commendable for Madonna to play drums, guitar and piano on this tour. I’m surprised she didn’t play a guitar song in full on MXT actually.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I find Human Nature extremely dull.
                                                  What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

My favourites were Frozen, Extreme Occident, Human Nature, Vogue and Future. I wish she sang Secret on the show, it fits really well :(

Comment

Working...
                                                    X