Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X: Music from the Theater Xperience (Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was she really playing the piano? I had no idea she was this gifted

Comment

Originally posted by Mpol View Post
      Was she really playing the piano? I had no idea she was this gifted
      There is no way Madonna is going to sit there and pretend to play the piano on stage. That much about her I do know. She probably learnt how to play that one song, but it’s just another example of how she really kept pushing herself on this tour.

Honestly, I just wish this show included one song she hadn’t sung before, or for like 20+ years. It really annoys me that American Life was basically the ‘oldie but goodie’ that was dusted off

Crazy For You would have been such a big moment between Future and Like a Prayer, especially in such an intimate venue. I also think Fever or Bad Girl would have been perfect instead of Human Nature.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Nah, Human Nature is as perfect as it is. I'm glad she's not listening to fans and sing whatever she wants

This version of HN made me wanna hear Madonna classics in a jazzy/lounge-y rendition with horns and all.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Nah, Human Nature is as perfect as it is. I'm glad she's not listening to fans and sing whatever she wants

This version of HN made me wanna hear Madonna classics in a jazzy/lounge-y rendition with horns and all.
          It was absolutely fabulous to have such a lush version. Really elevated the song rendition.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I just didn’t need it again that’s all

Thats like four tours now. Swap it out Madonna.
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

#WheresCandyShop #JusticeForCandyShop
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Justice for Ciao Bella in very dam way.

Comment

Working...
                X