• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera - La Fuerza

singles:

1. Pa Mis Muchachas
    2. Somos Nada
    3. Santo
    Last edited by Benjamin; Wed January 19, 2022, 17:41.
    Big.Big.Booty.

I am really excited for this

Comment

I really hope she doesn’t go obviously Latin.

A Spanish urban record would be dope af.
      It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Having both Becky G and Natti Natasha would be fantastic, they both have some great songs and are very popular which can only help with streams.

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I can’t wait. I wish it would be an album instead of EPs though.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              I can’t wait. I wish it would be an album instead of EPs though.
              Same! I'm super excited
              I think she's going to do something similar to what Robyn did with her 'Body Talk' album.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Exciting! It's about time she got something new out! I have no idea what to expect with this.
                thank u, next

Comment

Can't wait for it. It's been twenty years since her first Spanish album.

I love the new song Santo sooooo much!

Comment

Hope we get Xtina x Nathy x Rosalia collab.

Urbantina let's go

Christina Aguilera / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill / Shygirl

Comment

Not sure why the world E.P is being thrown around, not once has she said she will be releasing E.P’s just that they will be releasing them in 6 song incriments, I doubt there will be physical E.P’s.

Comment

I wonder if this is real. We'll see tomorrow. There are a lot of rumors about her new music.
                        Christina Aguilera / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill / Shygirl

Comment

Can't wait for Santo Santo.

It would be amazing if it's out already tomorrow! Don't care about featuring artist tho
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I would love to see a documentary of making latin record

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                              I would love to see a documentary of making latin record
                              Yes please! That would be so nice. Or at least some behind the scenes footage of the recordings.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

So the leaks haven't rushed the release plans.

Let's wait a week or two more.

Comment

Hopefully Xtina will make an announcement ASAP!!!

Comment

Aaaah
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

she looks amazing

Comment

Stunning! Legend X is coming.

I hope she announces the single(s) this week and releases them October 22nd.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I can see her waiting until January when we’re all christmased out and in need of something new. I think 2022 will probably be all about the new music for her.
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                            I can see her waiting until January when we’re all christmased out and in need of something new. I think 2022 will probably be all about the new music for her.
                                            No way is she filming two music videos in September, changing her website at the beginning of October, missing the Latin Grammys and releasing in January.

I think October 22nd is the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

No way is she filming two music videos in September, changing her website at the beginning of October, missing the Latin Grammys and releasing in January.

I think October 22nd is the date.
                                              She’s missed them for 20 years
                                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She’s missed them for 20 years
                                                True

I can’t imagine she would have filmed music videos 4 months before releasing them and October 29th is when things start to heat up album release wise, no saying she’s in the same league as Adele and Ed but releasing October 22nd when no one else would mean all eyes will be on her.

watch October 22nd come and see Christina posting a picture of her playing video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

True

I can’t imagine she would have filmed music videos 4 months before releasing them and October 29th is when things start to heat up album release wise, no saying she’s in the same league as Adele and Ed but releasing October 22nd when no one else would mean all eyes will be on her.

watch October 22nd come and see Christina posting a picture of her playing video games.
                                                  If she really has filmed four music videos, then they are definitely being saved for a later release - if her plan is to drop music gradually rather than a single + album, why would she shoot all the videos now?

I smell big plans in 2022 and that she’ll be too busy to shoot videos later... meaning a tour announcement might be incoming.
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                                  X