No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - La Fuerza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spanish piano ballad is leaked!! It sounds sooo good!!!

Comment

Apparently a new song leaked. It's called 'Lloras Por Na' and it features C. Tangana and Karol G.
      if true, these collaborations are on fire
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I don't listen to leaks anymore.
        Christina Aguilera / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill / Shygirl

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
          I don't listen to leaks anymore.
          We’ll see

this one is very good and definitely not a Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

We’ll see

this one is very good and definitely not a Demo
            I mean, I have this song, but I haven't listened to it yet. On November 19 I will officially listen to it for the first time.

But... Lloras Por Na is better than Santo Santo aka the best song of 2021?
            Christina Aguilera / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill / Shygirl

Comment

I can’t stand the feature on Santo Santo, it doesn’t fit for me so I’m hoping it’s just a demo singer.

Santo Santo and Lloras Por Na are about on par for me, minus the Santo feature.

What’s happening November 19th? Is that the rumored release date for the first project?

Comment

I can’t stand the feature on Santo Santo, it doesn’t fit for me so I’m hoping it’s just a demo singer.

Santo Santo and Lloras Por Na are about on par for me, minus the Santo feature.

What’s happening November 19th? Is that the rumored release date for the first project?
                The first EP is supposed to be released on November 19.

I hope Kali and Rosalia will be on Santo Santo.

Comment

The first EP is supposed to be released on November 19.

I hope Kali and Rosalia will be on Santo Santo.
                  Releasing it the same day as the Latin Grammys… smart!

I’m guessing that’s when the second video will be released too.

Smart thing to do would be releasing the second single (with video) same day as the Latin Grammys and perform it.

Comment

Not too impressed with "Lloras Por Na'". Sounds like a filler track to me.

Comment

November 19th would be perfect.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

From what I read the fans' opinion, Lloras Por Na sounds like Pipe… if that's true, I'll be very happy. Liberation is such an underrated album.

Comment

Lloras Por Na is great song.

That would smash the charts. Very current latin urban song. She prepared for us sooo many gr8 things.
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

???????????????????? No way

Comment

Someone change the title to La Fuerza ?
                              It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

???????????????????? No way
                                THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIME IS COMING AAAAHH
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIME IS COMING AAAAHH
                                  If that's true, we can be sure it won't be a Fall in Line vibe.

Comment

If that's true, we can be sure it won't be a Fall in Line vibe.
                                    Screaming + whispering might be a better combination than screaming + screaming.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Screaming + whispering might be a better combination than screaming + screaming.
                                      Good For You + Save Me from Myself =

Comment

It’s #4 on my list of collaborations which I think could change the world (which is basically just a list of different combinations of my 5 biggest faves). It comes right after Britney x Janet, Britney x Selena and Britney x Christina. So if it’s true I'm gonna be the happiest Jeremy in the history of Jeremy's. Now pls don’t let them disappoint me. :,)

Comment

That insider among us is completely unreliable.
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

i love all the 4 new spanish songs, the quality of the album will be amazing!!

Comment

I hope that's fake. Not here for a Selena Gomez collabo. I'd rather see her working with Karol G and Rosalia (I truly hope she did), Natti Natasha or Camila Cabello.

IAs for male collaborations: Rauw Alejandro, C. Tangana and Bad Bunny please.
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Somos Nada - November 18th (or 19th)
                                                La Fuerza EP - January 14th

Comment

Somos Nada - November 18th (or 19th)
                                                  La Fuerza EP - January 14th

If that’s true and she’s releasing an over-sung ballad for the second single

Comment

If that’s true and she’s releasing an over-sung ballad for the second single
                                                    Hope that's not true. I would prefer Lloras Por Na for the second single.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X