Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - TBA (Spanish album)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

If she really has filmed four music videos, then they are definitely being saved for a later release - if her plan is to drop music gradually rather than a single + album, why would she shoot all the videos now?

I smell big plans in 2022 and that she’ll be too busy to shoot videos later... meaning a tour announcement might be incoming.
    I think she’s only filmed two videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I think she’s only filmed two videos.
      Don’t rain on my parade
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Don’t rain on my parade
        That’s the entirety of her last album so it’s a very good start!!!

Comment

C'mon bish we're ready!
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Rumor: reportedly Xtina will release 3 EPs of 6 songs each.
            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Comment

Comment

RUMOR:

She’s going to be in Mexico this week.

'I'm assuming the Mexico thing is for two music videos because of the way the info came to me, but I don't particularly recognize one of the titles involved so I'm not sure.

The tribute on the 30th is for a legendary singer/performer that will be honored on one of those special cerimonies. It's a big deal but I don't think they are televised, should check how it was on the previous years.

From a different source, I got that Muchachas is still releasing on the 22 and the leak was indeed a demo. It features all the girls, as rumored.'

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

ft. Nathy Peluso&Becky G?

Comment

The first single coming out this Friday!! feat three girls. So excited!!!!

Comment

Kali said to Vogue Mexico that one of her dream collabs is coming out soon.

First Xtina ft. Nathy and then Xtina ft. Kali??? I won.

Comment

Hope its true that it is Xtina
                            Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

From begining I wanted X feat Kali collab!

I hope it's true.

Comment

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Fri October 22, 2021, 09:43.

Comment

The Latin Grammys are next month. Drop the second single that same week, perform a medley of both songs and announce the album. Am I a dreamer?
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

What I’m most excited about is that Xtina is so passionate about this project and that it seems like this will be a full era with multiple singles and videos released over the next months. I love that!
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I can't wait to see some promo and performances

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                        The Latin Grammys are next month. Drop the second single that same week, perform a medley of both songs and announce the album. Am I a dreamer?
                                        In my opinion she should release album in January (if it's not an EP) because Hurricane Adelaide is coming

Comment

New song: Somos Nada

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                            In my opinion she should release album in January (if it's not an EP) because Hurricane Adelaide is coming

It's not like Xtina is wanting #1. Her focus is latin market... and rebuilding her name.

Tho January sounds good... as long as we're getting more music and storyline through the videos

Comment

https://www.latimes.com/espanol/entr...lo-con-becky-g

First EP "La Fuerza"

Comment

I hope that all those EPs are gonna be released as one album in the end.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post

It's not like Xtina is wanting #1. Her focus is latin market... and rebuilding her name.

Tho January sounds good... as long as we're getting more music and storyline through the videos
                                                  You make it sound as if this is something which is available to her. I am sure she would happily take a number one if Pa Mis Muchachas flew to the top of Billboard 100
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Just watched the video for Muchachas, Christina sound excellent in Spanish I have to say and really takes on that latina role well - song is pretty great except for that one series of two adlibs towards the end where she completely overdoes it, but I will forgive her since she was definitely holding herself back up to that point !!
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X