No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well KEWK is the best song of the whole album & her whole solo career so i'm glad they gave it a chance

Comment

• Re-discovered this lately. Such a fantastic album. Can't believe it will be four years old soon - it still sounds so fresh and I think it would smash today just as much as it did in 2015 if not even more.

Comment

• This album is the New Testament
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Re-discovered this lately. Such a fantastic album. Can't believe it will be four years old soon - it still sounds so fresh and I think it would smash today just as much as it did in 2015 if not even more.
          I agree. It holds up well.
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I never liked KEWK as single and it is one of the least favourite things she ever released for me

Comment

• One of the best albums of all time Idc Idc. The creativity that that has, the songwriting skills that that has, the influence that that has, the bops that that has, the impact that that has, the innovation that that has, the visuals that that has. A masterpiece!

Why did the Grammys ignore her? She deserved Album of the Year and all the other awards as well
              Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon July 22, 2019, 18:15.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                I never liked KEWK as single and it is one of the least favourite things she ever released for me
                Haha, it‘s my third favorite song ever from her (behind Naturally and A Year Without Rain)

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  One of the best albums of all time Idc Idc. The creativity that that has, the songwriting skills that that has, the influence that that has, the bops that that has, the impact that that has, the innovation that that has, the visuals that that has. A masterpiece!

Why did the Grammys ignore her? She deserved Album of the Year and all the other awards as well
                  Agreed!

I think this release was actually ahead of its time. Kinda like Blackout.

Comment

• that is a reach guys
                    Forever Young

Comment

• The album was indeed a great record and had a huge influence on pop music.
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                        The album was indeed a great record and had a huge influence on pop music.
                        And that’s just the tea.

My god I love this song SO much! I‘m getting my life every single time I listen to it. I just can’t sit still. What a gem.

Comment

• I don't understand why VMAs and the Grammys didn't give her pop nods.

Comment

• I also think it's a reach to some extend. The record had some great cuts but also still those obvious cuts that would have fitted on her past records.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                              I never liked KEWK as single and it is one of the least favourite things she ever released for me
                              It's my favorite song on the album
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• The album that re-invented & saved music and outdid all the other girls this decade. Sounds like something a legend would do.

Comment

• She had some tunes on here, no lie.

She could've at least gotten a best pop album grammy nod but that's all I'm giving it

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                    She had some tunes on here, no lie.

She could've at least gotten a best pop album grammy nod but that's all I'm giving it
                                    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                      She had some tunes on here, no lie.

That, Album of the Year, Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award....she was snubbed omg

Comment

• "Girl Crush" featuring Iggy Azalea, an unreleased song from "Revival" has finally leaked today!

It’s a bop!!

Comment

• This would've been bigger if she promoted
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Upon its release in October 2015, Revival debuted atop the Billboard 200 -- but in the long run, it became one of the most influential pop albums of the late 2010s. Alongside Justin Bieber’s Purpose, released the same year, Revival defined pop’s turn away from EDM-style maximalism to a softer palette: melodic, R&B-inflected vocals paired with far gentler dance beats. Chill enough for bedrooms, but still rhythmic enough for parties, theirs became a broad template that could accommodate all kinds of artists, from Ed Sheeran to Dua Lipa to The Chainsmokers.
                                            https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-career-review

Influential pop music legend!!

Comment

• Now this was a cultural reset. I will never forgive her for not including "Me & My Girls" on the standard edition of the album and for not making it a single.

This fierce performance alone...ugh I miss Revivalena.

Comment

• Ok but it’s still iconic.

Comment

Working...
                                                X