Muni Long - Public Displays Of Affection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muni Long - Public Displays Of Affection

Anyone else check out this project? Singer-songwriter Muni Long(aka Priscilla Renea) released this EP back in November and it looks like it's doing well. One of the songs, "Hrs and Hrs" looks to be gaining some steam, as it's climbing the U.S. iTunes charts. And I know iTunes is basically dead but it's crossed over to the main iTunes chart, which doesn't really happen for non-big name R&B singers(maybe it's because of TikTok?). I checked out the project today and it's really good! If you're a fan of Summer Walker, Tinashe and SZA, I think you'll like this project. ThaInfo1 Thombus Omiros Marchum Loose JSparksFan

She also released an MV for each song:

"Hrs and Hrs":

"Time Machine"

"Ain't Easy"

"IMU"

"To Do List"

"No R&B" feat. Ann Marie

"No Signal"

"Just Beginning" live version. It's only a minute long(but the full version is on the album)

Last edited by Mugen; Mon December 27, 2021, 23:34.

Hrs and Hrs is really that SH##. I'm obsessed! My favorite song of the week.

Priscilla got some song writing credits in her arsenal.

Comment

This has been on heavy rotation but I didnt know he had that many music videos. Good for her.

Comment

Priscila gaining the attention she always deserved
        Ok, here we go

Comment

My favorite song outside of "Hrs and Hrs" has to be "No Signal." The chorus is stuck in my head.

Comment

Working...
          X