Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella Henderson - Everything I Didn’t Say

11 MARCH 2022

16 tracks including Let's Go Home Together and Brave.

About time she released another album!

Comment

Finally!!!
      Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

Ugh feel like we've waited a lifetime for this!!!!!!!
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

I’m glad she’s finally releasing album #2.

Brave is a really nice first taste!, I hope it does ok.

Comment

I‘m actually excited for this. Still hope she includes Hurricane as well!

Comment

7 years of waiting. Hope it will be a success for her.

Comment

Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

1 Emotions
                  2 What About Us
                  3 Ugly
                  4 Let’s Go Home Together by Ella Henderson & Tom Grennan
                  5 Brave
                  6 Out My Head
                  7 Thank You For The Hell
                  8 Sorry That I Miss You
                  9 Everything I Didn't Say
                  10 Bad News
                  11 Cry On Me (Ft. Mikky Ekko)
                  12 Good Things Take Time
                  13 Northern Lights
                  14 Set In Stone
                  15 Body
                  16 Places

Comment

I can't wait for this. I have Chapter One a relisten recently. It's such a good album .

Comment

The title track is out now:

Comment

It's cute but I hope the album isn't filled with songs like this

I'm a bit sad that brave is under performing.

Comment

Yeah it's not as good as the Chapter One ballads, I think.

1 Brave
                          2 Let's Go Home Together
                          3 Everything I Didn't Say

Comment

​​​​​"Emotions" is the best song on the album by far!

Comment

I can't help but feel a tiny bit dissapointed with the album. It doesn't quite flow right for me. I've only given it a quick listen while doing other things so it might just be a case of needing it to grow on me. There's no stand out 'ghost' type moments of me though.

Comment

I love Ella but the wait wasn't worthy.

Comment

Comment

I've given this a few listens since Friday. Really happy she didn't release an album of generic dance songs like 'This is Real' and 'Take Care of You'.

It's a really nice album! Definitely doesn't top Chapter One but I wasn't expecting it to because that was perfect, and I still love it. The clear highlight for me is What About Us. The production, her vocals, everything

I'd say Chapter One is better balanced. I'd have taken out a couple of the ballads and replaced them with songs with bigger productions.

Comment

Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
                                      I've given this a few listens since Friday. Really happy she didn't release an album of generic dance songs like 'This is Real' and 'Take Care of You'.
                                      That's funny because the exact thing I think the album really lacks are uptempos. I was quite disappointed that she didn't include any considering how great some of her Dance collaborations have been over the last few years. Another "Dream On Me" or "We Got Love" would have been awesome.

"Emotions" is still the clear next single to me so I hope they select it.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post

That's funny because the exact thing I think the album really lacks are uptempos. I was quite disappointed that she didn't include any considering how great some of her Dance collaborations have been over the last few years. Another "Dream On Me" or "We Got Love" would have been awesome.

"Emotions" is still the clear next single to me so I hope they select it.
                                        I agree. I wanted an album full of this is real and take care of you. Even friends. I just feel like it's a bit of a slog to get through. She sounds gorgeous as expected but it's just a little dull.

Comment

At least Take Care of You deserved to be on the album :/

Comment

This is better than I expected (which wasn’t much) but it’s far too long
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I decided to give it another chance and I really liked the final half of the album much more than some of the first songs...

Comment

Wikipedia says she recorded 400 songs for this project? Interesting if true. "Ugly" is the clear standout for me. Hits me in all the feels.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                                                AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  Wikipedia says she recorded 400 songs for this project? Interesting if true. "Ugly" is the clear standout for me. Hits me in all the feels.
                                                  Let's Go Home Together and Ugly are some of the first songs that Ella wrote for the second album she was meant to release with Syco... and that was in 2016...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X