No announcement yet.

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So none of the new Frozen remixes are included?

Comment

I love the deluxe album cover. It reminds me of the Celebration cover but way better. Also some of these remixes are a choice. I love how they chose Into the Groove to promote the album because its shes largely ignored it since the 90s or just thrown it it from time to time

Comment

By the way, why is it called Finally Enough Love? Is it a lyric from one of her songs?

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
          By the way, why is it called Finally Enough Love? Is it a lyric from one of her songs?
          Yeah , it's from the song "I don't search, I find" taken from the Madame X album

Comment

Hopefully Warner will give her some money to do a video to the remix of IDSIF.
            Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Physical Attraction being included is a huge win, but Angel, Causing A Commotion and Spotlight would have been epic additions
              This ain't gon be easy

Comment

WOW, this is really beautiful. Wasn't expecting this much care for this release. Warner really must be behind this.

Also, I really expected them to include at least the Sickick version of Frozen as a bonus, but hey... I'm still excited for this. 220 minutes of pure joy

PS. I desperately want the 6 LP version, but its so pricey for me to import it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                  Hopefully Warner will give her some money to do a video to the remix of IDSIF.
                  Well, she can always use her own money.

Comment

I love Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal) and Sorry (PSB Maxi Mix Edit). 10 years ago I was obsessed with these remixes.

Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

Well, she can always use her own money.
                      That’ll be the day
                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

I dont understand why the ITG remix doesnt have the best part of the song? It should have the alternate chorus at least once at the very end.

i cannot wait for the OYH video version and yes Fever edit one remix not being here is astonishing. As well as CAC left off for RSD

Comment

I like the albums name and deluxe cover looks amazing

Comment

Release the MATM remix as a single Queen don’t be shy
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                              I dont understand why the ITG remix doesnt have the best part of the song? It should have the alternate chorus at least once at the very end.

i cannot wait for the OYH video version and yes Fever edit one remix not being here is astonishing. As well as CAC left off for RSD
                              Because it’s an edit created thirty years ago?

Fever edit one is the radio edit isn’t it?
                              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Because it’s an edit created thirty years ago?

Fever edit one is the radio edit isn’t it?
                                Yeah and why didnt it have the best part? I guess they had no taste in the 80s

No its this version.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  If you thought backlash over the Maluma concert was bad just imagine the fury from Madonna fans if she released that as a single. I love MATM but every M fan online hates it.

Comment

If you thought backlash over the Maluma concert was bad just imagine the fury from Madonna fans if she released that as a single. I love MATM but every M fan online hates it.
                                    I don’t hate it. Don’t forget without MATM we wouldn’t be getting this album
                                    Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Yeah and why didnt it have the best part? I guess they had no taste in the 80s

No its this version.

Oh dear.
                                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

I don’t hate it. Don’t forget without MATM we wouldn’t be getting this album
                                        Do you mean Me Against the Music? I like that song .

Comment

I think Warner might be on point with the promo for this. I hope Madonna does some herself though.
                                          Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            Madonna exclusive fans will have a meltdown

Comment

This is cute.
                                              Will stream and buy ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                                WOW, this is really beautiful. Wasn't expecting this much care for this release. Warner really must be behind this.

Also, I really expected them to include at least the Sickick version of Frozen as a bonus, but hey... I'm still excited for this. 220 minutes of pure joy

PS. I desperately want the 6 LP version, but its so pricey for me to import it.
                                                It's really pricey indeed, but I just ordered it anyway. Guess I'll have to eat only one meal a day for the next month

Btw, the 16 tracks LP appears as sold out in her official store

Comment

Love the cover, hate the title.

After teasing and hyping for months about those “Frozen” remixes I thought this project would get new DJs working on new 2022 versions of the 50 #1s …. but we just ended up getting a bunch of old remixes into one album, nothing new. The worst part is that many of these remixes they picked are awful.

I guess this was a way of her label creating a brand new project with the minimum investment possible. They truly looked for the least money they could spend in a project to grab M’s fans money.

The only good thing about this is the album cover.
                                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed May 4, 2022, 23:00.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

I love most of the remixes. None of them are awful in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X