Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

It was never confirmed, but there was Katy Perry remix of one of her old songs in talk.
    Rumours only. There’s always rumours when a new Madonna album is incoming. Doesn’t mean they were true and a project got scrapped or shelved.
    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Rumours plus we don't know what other "surprises" they have lined up...or if she's chosen to remix or record new stuff for the expanded editions....who knows...

Comment

• Madonna did confirm she was working on another project, I guess that's the frozen remixes right?

Comment

• Everybody make some noise the standard edition drops this month!
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Everybody make some noise the standard edition drops this month!
            On streaming only.

Comment

• What are our expectations for the streaming debut? Now that the release is near, I think we can make some guesses. 5-6M debut? Double enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                What are our expectations for the streaming debut? Now that the release is near, I think we can make some guesses. 5-6M debut? Double enough?
                No where near - it’s only the 16 track version released this month, which is basically a promo single release for the main event in August.

Comment

• ^What you think then?

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                    ^What you think then?
                    I’ll be pleased if she can get 1M streams across the sixteen tracks. That’s new streams, not existing streams from the tracks already released on Spotify.

I imagine for a lot of people it’s going to feel like a surprise drop.

Comment

• Add some red-black vinyl please
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                        Add some red-black vinyl please
                        I think that ship might have sailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I think that ship might have sailed.
                          it's still available on Japan Warner site, but they ship this only to Japan
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• "Ray of Light" remix is out now:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Terrible remix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                Terrible remix.
                                Its a fan favorite though! I like it but at times it sounds like noise

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Its a fan favorite though!
                                  Don’t worry, that’s never stopped me disliking something before

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      "Ray of Light" remix is out now:

I wanted the Victor Calderone remix so badly! but it is what it is...

Comment

• I've always loved this Remix, but always thought it went forever. Now it's perfect.
                                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Its a fan favorite though!
                                          Really? Don't like it at all. Maybe we should have a poll.
                                          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Really? Don't like it at all. Maybe we should have a poll.
                                            Yes fans usually say the Shasha remixes are the best. Madonna even was going to make a remix album with Sasha in 1999

Comment

Yes fans usually say the Shasha remixes are the best. Madonna even was going to make a remix album with Sasha in 1999
                                              If only more know his music, he still produces marvelous music.
                                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• It's an appalling remix.

She only needed to tweak with the original to make it more contemporary.

Comment

• It lost all the oomph the original has. Sad.
                                                  Last edited by MusicLover88; Sun June 19, 2022, 15:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                    It's an appalling remix.

She only needed to tweak with the original to make it more contemporary.
                                                    It’s not a new remix - the entire album is just a compilation of old remixes. This one is desperately 90s.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X