No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - AGUILERA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She uploaded on yt BTS for Pa Mis Muchachas and Somos Nada and alternate video for Santo.
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Oh, ok then I guess she finished the promo for La Tormenta even before it started, they uploading an alternate video for Santo but still no video for the new single which is already done for weeks, lol

Comment

She's trolling us, there's no other option.

Comment

The EP thing is a mess. She could have just toured first and then dropped the whole thing afterwards.

Comment

A complete mess, and the video still not out. Are they gonna shelve it? it's done so would make no sense.

Comment

A complete utter mess, I know Christina doesn't care for commercial success and all but how her team hasn't done anything. Now a days you don't even need the star to be present for the promotion. Look at Bey's song all things are done by the team she has done maybe a IG post and that's it. Idc what you all say, but Christina needs a better team or a label whatever the problem is really, these numbers are just shameful and shouldn't be expected from someone like Xtina at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                A complete mess, and the video still not out. Are they gonna shelve it? it's done so would make no sense.
                Pretty sure La Luz will just get dropped at some point with an Instagram message and that’s that.

She hasn’t done a single thing since La Tormenta dropped a month ago and she’s currently in Spain so I’m guessing she’s done .

Comment

Well, to be honest, her team tried to achieve success with the first EP, she did perfomances and they did 4 music videos... she at least got gold for Pa mis muchachas but I guess that wasn't enough.

After that everything's been a mess. I'm even doubting they will release the full CD in physical format

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post

After that everything's been a mess. I'm even doubting they will release the full CD in physical format
                    The album will probably end up as tour merchandise
                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

This Latin era is going on ways too long. I think she feels the same way and wants to progress already to her next English masterpiece.

to be honest, those Latin vibes are pretty short-lived and it’s more of a in the moment thing.

Release EP 3 and then move on to English, AGUILERA
                      It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

The album will probably end up as tour merchandise
                        Don’t speak it into existence

Comment

Originally posted by breatheonme View Post

Don’t speak it into existence
                          You either want it or you don’t

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                            This Latin era is going on ways too long. I think she feels the same way and wants to progress already to her next English masterpiece.

to be honest, those Latin vibes are pretty short-lived and it’s more of a in the moment thing.

Release EP 3 and then move on to English, AGUILERA
                            The next album must be recorded in the trip hop genre.

+ Bjork collab

@Xtina, can you hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Pretty sure La Luz will just get dropped at some point with an Instagram message and that’s that.

She hasn’t done a single thing since La Tormenta dropped a month ago and she’s currently in Spain so I’m guessing she’s done .
                              I am more surprised she hasn't promoted any of her tour dates in Spain and UK. Any other artist would be uploading stories every week. She's posting so much about the LA Pride (yes it went viral cool) but her tour is left behind.

I think La Luz will get a better treatment. Somehow everything about La Tormenta seemed rushed (could it be because of the Grammys cutoff date?)

I am here for the Rosalia duet (if it's in the last EP).

About the physical album, it will be released after the third EP.

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

The next album must be recorded in the trip hop genre.

+ Bjork collab

@Xtina, can you hear me?
                                Nah, her next album will be a Christmas serve. I feel like a Christmas ballad album would be perfect for her now - her voice is richer and has a much warmer sound to it now she’s a bit older, and she has more control over it which would lend itself very well to some Christmas balladry.

Her first Christmas album was nothing more than a cash in, an utter mess of a record. She can do better.

Comment

Nah, her next album will be a Christmas serve. I feel like a Christmas ballad album would be perfect for her now - her voice is richer and has a much warmer sound to it now she’s a bit older, and she has more control over it which would lend itself very well to some Christmas balladry.

Her first Christmas album was nothing more than a cash in, an utter mess of a record. She can do better.
                                  No, no, no. She should never record a Christmas album again. I like her Xmas album tbh. This Christmas, Merry Xmas Baby>>>>>>

On the other hand - Halloween album, yeah.
                                  Haunted Heart, Brujería, Birds of Prey

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

I am here for the Rosalia duet (if it's in the last EP).

About the physical album, it will be released after the third EP.
                                    I pray for it

Comment

I'm very disappointed. The music is great, the videos are good and she looks better than ever but her eras just keep getting worse.

I don’t understand why they paid "La Tormenta" dust and why it was released out of nowhere. Where is the "Suéltame" video ffs? Where is the "Cuando Me Dé la Gana" video?? And yes why didn’t she even promote her upcoming tour dates on social media I mean wtf.

And I will never ever ever ever ever understand why they released the album partially (only a day after LT btw wtf). I don’t think she cares that much about Grammys so the deadline thingy doesn’t even make sense to me.

I really hoped that they chose the weird EP strategy to give us a long, great, well-planned era with lots of spread out promo and videos but it so far it has been dead since the release of "La Fuerza".

Release "La Luz", complete the album, release pretty physical editions, start promoting it and clean up this mess please and thank you.

Rant over. but again the music is very very good maybe that should be the only thing that matters
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I would love a jazz Christmas album, something with her soft vocals and quite the opposite of her first album.

Comment

The music being good is obviously #1 but what's the point if no one hears it. Christina has the first tour date this weekend then nothing for a month, would she be going home afterwards and coming back 3 weeks later or will she actually get off that lazy caboose and do something.

Maybe La Tormenta was going to be postponed for a while after the shooting but it was added to that Chinese streaming service so they didn't really have a choice but to just release it, then there is the rumour they reshot part of the Sueltame video due to it having guns in it.

The "release" of "Aguilera" is what confuses me the most, like, what was that????

I would like to see Christina just do a full on adult contemporary album, get the older generation interested in her again, maybe do a duets album, we know she loves to collaborate.

Comment

I'm obsessed with Traguito. What a banger.

Comment

She needs to soften her vocals. She's always in belting mode even easy to sing along type of choruses in her pop songs.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                She needs to soften her vocals. She's always in belting mode even easy to sing along type of choruses in her pop songs.
                                                I have to agree on this.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Ouch
                                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X