Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    My CD finally came today!!! Can I get an AYOOOO??

It’s very pretty! I don’t like digipacks tho but it came with a poster!
    Not a fan of them either, as they can wear out pretty easily, but looking at the type of paper they used I think they are also trying to be a bit environmentally conscious and that’s maybe part of the reason why they decided against a Jewelcase.

Not sure who needs that little fold out poster, though. Unless your fanbase is primarily kids I never understood the reason for including something like that. But the pictures are nice, I’ll give her that.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...top-10__37074/

RENAISSANCE officially debuted at #1 in the UK!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Renaissance and Break My Soul reached #1 in Irleand!!!!

Comment

• RENNAISSANCE has six #1 on official charts so far!!!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• CUFF IT and ALIEN SUPERSTAR debuted at #14 and #16 on the Official UK Charts.

Comment

• "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Break My Soul reaches a new peak of #2 on the Official Singles chart.

THE #1 THAT GOT AWAY ;-;

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

lmao is that haim
                      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                        lmao is that haim
                        hehe, yes it is!
                        "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

Comment

• Sat in the corner of a train, bottle of rosť on the go, headphones in and basically having my own little train party listening to this on my way to the countryside
                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Cuff It is Blow 2.0

Comment

• Church Girl and Sofa really take you out of the flow of the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                  Cuff It is Blow 2.0
                                  i thought virgos groove was blow 2
                                  what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                    i thought virgos groove was blow 2
                                    I can see that too. I actually think Virgin’s Groove is more No Angel. I really want like a 15 minute version of it too but at the same time it might possibly be too long.

I also think it would have made a brilliant DC song - Kelly and Michelle would be all over those harmonies.

Comment

• Does anyone else hear Vogue on Pure? It’s the horns.

Comment

• Okay when Bey tours I need a full Donna Summer section, with Summer Renaissance, Naughty Girl, Last Dance and Enough is Enough. Gimme a full Donna Renaissance as Bey rides a disco horse over the stadium crowd.

The more I hear SR the more I hear the genius of it being pushed as a second single (if that’s what happens).

Comment

• You finished that Rosť then
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                            You finished that Rosť then
                                            That bottle, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                              Cuff It is Blow 2.0
                                              Nothing like it haha. It feels more like 4 than anything on Self-titled.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post

Nothing like it haha. It feels more like 4 than anything on Self-titled.
                                                Totally agree. Its like an updated version of Love on Top without the big vocals.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• One of my favourite parts of the album is Plastic off the sofa into Virgos Groove. Stunning tracks.

There is also a small part of Virgos Groove that reminds me heavily of a Madona track.. i think Justify my love.

The part when she sings - " Touch me, love me"
                                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• More cool sh!t.

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

Working...
                                                    X