X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god, thique is so ******* good
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I walk down the street with resting b1tch face face but I have this on my headphones. IT SHOULD COST A BILLION TO LOOK THIS GOOD.
      "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Thique is my least fav currently.

Comment

• Thique is currently my fave, that kiddie rap towards the end mixed with that Altered Beast/Streets of Rage type FX take me to another realm.

I may be the only one but…I don’t want all the videos at once. It will dilute any future singles.
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever View Post
            16 looks for 16 videos?

I barely can breath right now…
            Actually it's 20 looks

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
              Thique is currently my fave, that kiddie rap towards the end mixed with that Altered Beast/Streets of Rage type FX take me to another realm.

I may be the only one but…I don’t want all the videos at once. It will dilute any future singles.
              lmao streets of rage! it does sound like that stage where you go to the jungle and there's mist on the ground and then you fight blanka from street fighter 2

ok now im seeing this song in a whole different light
              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

100% agree. I don't mind teasers, proper music video releases for the singles, and the visual album at the end of the era.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• The green hair!!!!!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Bitch We love a fighting temptation

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Re: The "Thick" article.

Oh so that's why she loves "Feeling Myself" so damn much. It's originally her song that she decided to give to Nicki.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                            Re: The "Thick" article.

Oh so that's why she loves "Feeling Myself" so damn much. It's originally her song that she decided to give to Nicki.
                            I had a suspicion it was tbh.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yeah I think Nicki talked about that back in the day.
                              She also gave Love is a woman to Mary and then it became another feature.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'll never forgive her if she pays dust to Cuff It.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• sorry, i lost track and i need someone to tell me if the videos are out already, or in a near future, and where you'll be able to watch them?

after two weeks, only I'm That Girl is the song I skip, the rest is still fire.

CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                    sorry, i lost track and i need someone to tell me if the videos are out already, or in a near future, and where you'll be able to watch them?
                                    She started teasing the visuals yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09z3qcegpHU

No other info on where and when. Rumor says Aug 20. Netflix has been tweeting a lot about Bey and Renaissance...but nothing is official yet.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I... I kinda like Church Girl now

Comment

• I can’t get over the fact that this was the album we received. I still feel so blessed.
                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• i'm starting to like some songs but the people say no as usual

she's the broccoli of music

Comment

• The only songs I’m indifferent to are Church Girl (it gives me get me bodies vibes) plastic of the sofa, move & Thique. Although Thique May leave this group soon as it’s growing on me rapidly.
                                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Church Girl is my least favorite track along with opening song.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Church Girl is probably the most out of place song on the album but I bop regardless.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• VMAs are in two weeks. If she's set to perform, the rumors/leaks should start coming any day now.

Comment

• I don’t think she needs vma these days. On the other hand vma needs her, no one is paying attention to vma nowdays.

Anyways, album is a grower. There are few songs I would put out and it would be much better. My rate would be 4/5.

I’m that girl has such a great intro and it should’ve been just an intro to Cozy. I do sometimes get confused am I listening cozy or alien or move or thique. These are still similar to me.

Energy had potential, love that intro and male voice, but I would kick it out.

Church girl reminds me of older work of Beyonce, and so Plastic too. Virgo is a skip for me so far.
                                                    I wish some songs were shorter tho.

My fav is:
                                                    Cuff It
                                                    All Up In Your Mind
                                                    Alien Superstar

1. intro
                                                    2. cozy
                                                    3. alien superstar
                                                    4. cuff it
                                                    5. break my soul
                                                    6. move
                                                    7. thique
                                                    8. all up in your mind
                                                    9. america has a problem
                                                    10. pure/honey
                                                    11. summer renaissance
                                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X