Clear All

• Nevermind
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
      Nevermind
      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I feel like North America, Europe, Australia & NZ are definitely on lock for the tour.

Africa is a bit tricky considering the customs, costs, etc. although South Africa deserved as they really showed the hell out for her Global Citizens set the last time. I'm hoping she pays Brazil some visits as well.

Now Asia is the most risky, we need to have at least 1 big hit between now and whenever the tour starts if she considered coming here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
            I'm hoping she pays Brazil some visits as well.

Now Asia is the most risky, we need to have at least 1 big hit between now and whenever the tour starts if she considered coming here.
            I think they created a page for Beyonce on ticket master Brazil (or something like that) so there's some chance for that too.

Do you think she won't have sold out shows in Asia if she comes without a recent hit?
            There are many places in Europe where she didn't have a hit and she easily had sold out shows.

​​​​​​I really hope that we'll get something soon even if it's not the visuals and they'll take longer. It's getting a bit boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
              Do you think she won't have sold out shows in Asia if she comes without a recent hit?
              There are many places in Europe where she didn't have a hit and she easily had sold out shows.
              I mean I guess you're right although it's still quite hard to predict in Asia.

I'd say Seoul, Korea would be the safest choice. A lot of K-Pop idols of any ages keep giving her flowers every time they can and that definitely helps her brand stay alive among K-Pop fans. I have no idea of how popular she is in China, but considering how massive that country is maybe 1 date would be okay.

SE Asia is definitely the trickiest. A lot of us fall into the developing countries category so her ticket prices are considered luxury for most people (but then again, Justin Bieber sold out easily so who knows). I'd say maybe 1 date in Singapore as that's where the rich people at lol & the most international city in Asia. Maybe Manila, Philippines would show up as well for the nostalgia factors.

South Asia (India, Pakistan, etc.) I honestly doubt she'll do well. Middle East, I guess maybe either Dubai or Abu Dhabi since they have lots of foreigners over there?

Comment

• She did terribly in South East Asia charts-wise, not sure if she'll bother to go. She should though, try and get some of her audience back.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So do we have any predictions when the US tour might be happening?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                      So do we have any predictions when the US tour might be happening?!
                      Before the visuals, probably
                      Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                        So do we have any predictions when the US tour might be happening?!
                        Lil Nas X is touring it for her ! He incorporates Pure/Honey segment into his show

" Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• She needs to give the 2 ladies who started the "Cuff It" TikTok dance some gifts or something. If it wasn't for them we could've been stuck on "Church Girl season" instead...

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                            She needs to give the 2 ladies who started the "Cuff It" TikTok dance some gifts or something. If it wasn't for them we could've been stuck on "Church Girl season" instead...
                            Single-handedly brought new life to an increasingly uneventful era.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• October is almost here and we’re still waiting for this to be acknowledged in any way.

Is it the most successful unpromoted album of all time? I think yes, call Guiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                October is almost here and we’re still waiting for this to be acknowledged in any way.
                                Nothing Is going on and there's no progress.
                                She said Renaissance but it's the middle ages here.

Comment

• Another challenge taking off on TikTok, this time involving Energy.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Kylie Knowles.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        oh how lovely, ive been there
                                        what's going on?

Comment

• What is B7? BL8.

Comment

• KEY9481 That is sick! I'm happy they're really trying to push the album in various Asian markets this time around cause I don't remember seeing this level of promo for Lemonade.

I'm hoping we'll be seeing good results of the promo cause unfortunately "Break My Soul" didn't quite take off over here. In "Cuff It", we trust!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X