No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Do we actually know there’s 3 acts and that visuals have been recorded? I don’t think anything can be trusted.

And she isn’t TS so there aren’t any ‘Easter eggs’
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• We're not expecting anything to happen tomorrow or on Friday right?

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
            Do we actually know there’s 3 acts and that visuals have been recorded? I don’t think anything can be trusted.

And she isn’t TS so there aren’t any ‘Easter eggs’
            Credible publications have mentioned it being a trilogy of albums and multiple collaborators have teased it.

The I'm That Girl video teases the visual album too.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
              We're not expecting anything to happen tomorrow or on Friday right?
              25th was the rumoured date for the tour announcement, but we'll see.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post

Credible publications have mentioned it being a trilogy of albums and multiple collaborators have teased it.
                Not to mention that Bey herself said as much in the booklet of the physical.

Comment

• 3 acts confirmed by the lady herself, visuals
                  confirmed by Parkwood in the album press release.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I have to say that the more the time passes the more i feel like nothing went wrong with the rollout and it's all intentional.
                    I think Bey is intentionally letting us know that this is how she's acting now.
                    Up until now we had only "side projects" since Lemonade so it always felt like the next studio album will make her go back to the front. But seeing how everything goes it just feels that she's telling us: im going to release music, I'm going to make it the best music and put my whole heart and mind to it but I'm still going to live my life quietly out of the spotlight.
                    Yes she's going to tour, maybe we'll get a documentary and a Grammy performance, and at some point the visuals. But the long quiet periods are her way to get her fans used to expect less in terms of public appearances, events and engagement.
                    I'm sure it will affect her appeal to the fans and GP in the long run but I guess she's at a point where she doesn't really care.

Comment

• I just don’t want Jay-z to be related to any further “act”
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Beyon : She has seen many of her peers struggle being in the public eye all the time, and in younger years, she wasn't a stranger to red carpets either. Her priorities probably changed with a greater focus on the music and less on her as an entertainer and media figure since the birth of her children, which I totally understand. As long as the music is good, that's what matters. I'm not here for the 2547835th 'Look I'm a mom and therefore only do soft and generic music about how I'm in a much better state of my life now.' record, and she's fortunately not going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                          3 acts confirmed by the lady herself, visuals
                          confirmed by Parkwood in the album press release.
                          I guess that’s fairly reasonable confirmation then
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                            Beyon : As long as the music is good, that's what matters. I'm not here for the 2547835th 'Look I'm a mom and therefore only do soft and generic music about how I'm in a much better state of my life now.' record, and she's fortunately not going there.
                            She delivers and that what matters.
                            I won't lie, I would love her to engage more with her fans in an authentic way, but it is what it is.

Comment

• Whats this rummor about movie visuals being released in theather and netflix?

Comment

• Just that, a rumour
                                Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I'm ready for the visuals. Each passing day rumors are adding on when it will drop but im sure it's well planned
                                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Well one thing for sure, the lack of visuals allowed the Hive to come up with some incredible pieces of work.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• when Bey shows up on our screen thanking us and announcing the tour dates >

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Well one thing for sure, the lack of visuals allowed the Hive to come up with some incredible pieces of work.
                                        Wow, this is so cool.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Probably bs but I'm bored.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^ Yeti Beats (Doja´s main producer) did The Queens Remix of BMS so maybe there´s something there
                                                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• I could see Doja on Heated, maybe Alien Superstar.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'm not even sure what it means but I'm just hoping it's Renaissance related
                                                    ​​​​​​​
                                                    Last edited by Beyon; Tue November 29, 2022, 22:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X