X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Midnights

MIDNIGHTS

AAAAHHH NEW ALBUM ON OCTOBER 21ST!!

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri January 27, 2023, 03:41.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

There's sth happening on her website in 35 minutes omg omg omg
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

So no 1989 (TV) this year? Suddenly I'm sad.

Comment

Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
        So no 1989 (TV) this year? Suddenly I'm sad.
        Makes sense. It's been almost two years since her last album of original songs and this would be a nice way to release something between the re-recordings.

Comment

Oh wow…OH WOW

Comment

AAAAHHHH

Comment

She's keeping us well-fed.
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Flowers
              AlbumClash 2.0: [SZA vs. Ava Max]

"These gays, they're trying to murder me."

Comment

Looking at her website, she made sure she had the CD, vinyl AND cassette ready to go on October 21 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                  Looking at her website, she made sure she had the CD, vinyl AND cassette ready to go on October 21 lol.
                  The music industry making sure physical sales stay alive. Thank you Taylor. <3

Comment

OMG - I cannot wait!!
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I know this is gonna be depressing af mnnnyesss that's exactly what I need

Comment

I sleep from 9.30 p.m. to 5.00 a.m. so I am curious to hear how Midnights sound like.
                        It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

I wonder how long she’s been working on this, might be coincidence but thought there was a theory before TS6 came out that it would be named midnight..

I really hope we get some dark pop or disco songs here
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I really admire her work ethic. Another brand new album on top of all the re-recordings.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Been missing her so I'm super excited that we will get new Taylor this year!!

But... 1) I was hoping for 1989 TV first as we already got a few tracks from it and 2) I'm not sure yet about this project... hopefully that picture is not the official cover + the title Midnights... it all seems more like an album that goes well with these sleeping apps that have tons of ads on my social media like all the time

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

AAAAHHHH
                                Love the styling of the photos, it gives me 70s vibes

Comment

Damn, that text makes it sound depressing and slow. Hopefully a fun record as the follow-up in a couple of years
                                  Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Imagine if it’s a disco record
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Makes sense. It's been almost two years since her last album of original songs and this would be a nice way to release something between the re-recordings.
                                      Thinking better about it, I agree with you. It makes a lot more sense to release something new now in the middle of the re releasing project. Still, I'm more interested in the 1989 (TV) album.

Comment

Excited! Curious how this wil sound

Comment

So excited! I was not expecting a new album so soon.

I'm getting grungy vibes from the cover.
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Quicker than I thought. I was expecting new album or another TV out just before Thanksgiving.
                                            Hope it's more uptempo this time.

Comment

So excited! Didn’t think a new album would be coming so soon. She mustn’t sleep ever
                                              "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

I can't wait and I hope it's similar to Folklore/Evermore!
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

This woman is a nut case. First Paul McCartney, now Arctic Monkeys. She really loves to mess up an album release doesn’t she. Obviously Arctic Monkeys will sell more physical copies, but the streamers will ruin it.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X