Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Honestly, I think this might become my favorite Taylor album
    I feel quite the opposite. It’s at the bottom my list - right above her early country pop albums though.
    It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Somebody needs to tell blondie that we need Hits Different on streaming and the 3am tracks on CD/vinyl. What’s not clickin??
      I think (hope) that she'll serve up the 3AM vinyls and CDs for Black Friday. And you just know it won't include 'Hits Different' or the two alternative versions because that will decrease the value of the lavender CD. What's better than one sale? Two!

Comment

• Dear Reader is slowly becoming my favorite song on the album...

the whole bridge where she confesses her loneliness and how we "wouldn't take [her] word for it if [we] knew who was talking" that we wouldn't think she feels so lonely and purposeless because we only witness her success and we don't see the other side of her.

"you should find another guiding light but i shine so bright" she recognizes herself as inherently flawed and that fans shouldn't put her on a pedestal. she doesn't feel worthy of being a role model because she's messed up like the rest of us, but she also recognizes that it's hard not to idolize her because she "shines so bright"

Comment

• There’s a countdown on her website that ends in an hour and I guess it’s finally going to be the "Lavender Haze" music video since it looks like it’s the second single
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It was just an "Anti-Hero" remix.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Does anyone feel that "Out of The Woods", "Getaway Car" and "Would've, Could've, Should've" are siblings in a way?
              I really love how vulnerable Taylor sounds in these songs, especially in "Would've, Could've, Should've".
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

It was just an "Anti-Hero" remix.
                It slaps!

Comment

• the Anti-Hero Roosevelt remix reminds me of Madonna's old remixes that give u a good beat that builds very subtly and slowly. it's very well done this is the kind of remixes i love

Comment

• There’s another countdown on her website now. Ends in two hours. Who’s ready for a new remix?

Comment

Somebody needs to tell blondie that we need Hits Different on streaming and the 3am tracks on CD/vinyl. What’s not clickin??
                      You can easily find hits different on spotify, just under different 'names'.
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• When we get the first performance of the era at the EMAs tonight then what????

Comment

• Obsessed with Bejeweled today

Comment

When we get the first performance of the era at the EMAs tonight then what????
                            BRITs -> Grammys -> Eras Tour, I guess

Comment

• As of today, I'd rank the album songs like this:

1. Karma
                              2. Labyrinth
                              3. Sweet Nothing
                              4. Anti-Hero
                              5. Midnight Rain
                              6. Bejeweled
                              7. You're On Your Own, Kid
                              8. Lavender Haze
                              9. Maroon
                              10. Question...? 11. Mastermind
                              12. Vigilante Shit
                              13. Snow On The Beach

Let's see how I will look at my ranking in a year or so.

Currently also (finally!) discovering the 3am tracks (I am late to the party but don't have many opportunities to stream the songs on Spotify). "Paris", I knew this song from YouTube. IDK, but the song takes me back to my Paris trip from this June. And I absolutely love this song. "High Infidelity" is also a highlight. Love love love.

This is not my favorite Taylor Swift album but it doesn't rank too low.

1. evermore
                              2. reputation
                              3. 1989
                              4. speak now
                              5. midnights
                              6. taylor swift
                              7. folklore
                              8. red
                              9. fearless
                              10. lover

(this ranking changes like every day, though)

Comment

• "Sit quiet by my side in the shade
                                And not the kind that's thrown
                                I mean, the kind under where a tree has grown"

- This might literally be the worst lyric Taylor has ever written
                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• On one hand, I think like: 'She's won AOTY three times already, she can't win it with every record she puts out.'. On the other hand, I think like: 'WOW, 'Midnights' is such an incredible work of art! Can any album outdo it in terms of quality by the end of the tracking period?'.

Comment

• This is the only Taylor album I haven't really gotten into.. Listened to it in full twice and barely connected to most of the songs..

Anti Hero is wonderful tho.
                                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

• How has it already been a month since this was released?

Comment

• There are a few channels on YouTube that claim to have the album in 8D audio:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4dkasdKz8XVwaq

I'm not sure whether it uses actual 8D audio software or not, but the effect is cool and listening to such a layered production with this effect was quite surreal and definitely a new experience.

Comment

• I finally bought the deluxe edition on CD. "Hits Different" really hits different. what a great bonus track. Also love the piano remix of "Sweet Nothing".

Comment

• Comment

• It has won its first two awards at the People's Choice Awards last night for The Album of 2022 and The Music Video of 2022 ("Anti-Hero").

Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed December 7, 2022, 18:35.

Comment

• Still havent warmed up to Bejeweled, I hope it aint a single.

On the other hand, Glitch has crept up to become one of my favs, come through production!

Comment

• I love Vigilante shit. It's giving me Reputation vibes but as many has commented already, it sounds like you should see me in a crown (Billie Eilish). It's so different from the rest of the album and stands out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                                    There are a few channels on YouTube that claim to have the album in 8D audio:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4dkasdKz8XVwaq

I'm not sure whether it uses actual 8D audio software or not, but the effect is cool and listening to such a layered production with Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox this effect was quite surreal and definitely a new experience.
                                                    this is crazy ! I mean 8D !!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X