Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backstreet Boys - A Very Backstreet Christmas

I don't care if no one cares.

BSB's 10th studio album and first Christmas album is out October 14th, with the vinyl out December 2nd. Includes 10 classics and 3 original tracks. First single Last Christmas already out!

Tracklist:
    1. White Christmas
    2. The Christmas Song
    3. Winter Wonderland
    4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
    5. Last Christmas
    6. O Holy Night
    7. This Christmas
    8. Same Old Lang Syne
    9. Silent Night
    10. I'll Be Home for Christmas
    11. Christmas in New York (original track)
    12. Together (original track)
    13. Happy Days (original track)

Pre-order/pre-save/pre-add HERE: Backstreet Boys - A Very Backstreet Christmas (lnk.to)

Releasing Christmas song in early Sept is quite odd

Comment

I definitely care for this one, really happy that we are finally getting it (it was postponed due to Covid). However, I don't understand why they release the first single in September!

Comment

Probably to help with pre-orders, get started on promo, etc. especially as the album is out in about a month and they're currently on tour.

Comment

Their rendition of Last Christmas isn't it. Then again, I've never heard anyone come close to the original version.
          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

They had a song "Christmas Time" 25 years ago and it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              Their rendition of Last Christmas isn't it. Then again, I've never heard anyone come close to the original version.
              Despite my love for BSB; this is such forgettable, non event and weak effort. And why on earth to release such song in September is beyond my imagination…

As for the other cover versions of Last Christmas; I gotta say Alcazar’s version was quite a jolly one to begin with.
              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I agree with oaknuys. Sadly the album is quite boring. I had hoped for 1 or 2 great new original songs but was disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                  I agree with oaknuys. Sadly the album is quite boring. I had hoped for 1 or 2 great new original songs but was disappointed.
                  I’m thankful to see they are active and kicking; but I like to hear quality music from them; unfortunately this release is not one to brag about.
                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
                  X