6. Not Going Anywhere
    7. Dear Ben Pt. II
    8. Hummingbird
    9. Hearts and Flowers
    10. Broken Like Me
    11. This Time Around
    12. Midnight Trip To Vegas
    13. Greatest Love Story Never Told

Last edited by Benjamin; Sat November 26, 2022, 09:49.
    Big.Big.Booty.

I'm here for it! It's possible that the date of the announcement and the title are correct and that it is a sequel of sorts to This Is Me... Then because that album is currently celebrating its twentieth anniversary. On Friday, it officially turns 20.

Comment

Queen is back !

Comment

Her Believe is coming Come through, Queen Lo! #JLOisComing
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
          I'm here for it! It's possible that the date of the announcement and the title are correct and that it is a sequel of sorts to This Is Me... Then because that album is currently celebrating its twentieth anniversary. On Friday, it officially turns 20.
          You’re right! This Friday marks the 20th(!) anniversary of the album. It’s crazy!
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

As long as the first single is uptempo.

Comment

Today is the day! I'm so excited, I really hope she will announce the lead single, the album and its release date.
              Maybe a 2023 tour?

There's a fake tweet going viral that says she confirmed the release of 'This Is Me... Now'. The hype is real.
              Can't wait to hear from J.Lo herself what she has in store for us.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I have a feeling it’s another Vegas.

Comment

It should be new music and tour? Can't wait.

Comment

New album!
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

She just released a 20 anniversary edition of This Is Me... Then

Comment

1.This Is Me … Now
                        2.To Be Yours
                        3.Mad in Love
                        4.Can’t Get Enough
                        5.Rebound
                        6.not. going. anywhere.
                        7.Dear Ben pt. ll
                        8.Hummingbird
                        9.Hearts and Flowers
                        10.Broken Like Me
                        11.This Time Around
                        12.Midnight Trip to Vegas
                        13.Greatest Love Story Never Told
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I hope she will release the single early next year, followed by the album in Spring. I’m so excited.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

OMG, it’s finally happening and I can’t this angel queen who effortlessly recreated 20 years old album cover so you can’t even tell the difference between then and now and dear ben part 2? Bring it sis!

from ET:

This Is Me... Now is the first album Lopez has written and produced since taking on a more hands-on role with This Is Me... Then, her third studio album which dropped exactly two decades ago. Though she released singles off the monumentally successful soundtrack for Marry Me earlier this year, her last full-length album came in 2014 with A.K.A.

Earlier this year, Lopez opened up to Vogue about what fans can expect from her latest venture.

"This album is the most honest thing I have done, a culmination of who I am as a person and an artist," she said. "People think they know things about what happened to me along the way -- but they really have no idea, and a lot of times they get it so wrong. There’s a part of me that was hiding a side of myself from everyone. And I."

The new album promises to chronicle "the emotional, spiritual and psychological journey that she has taken over the past two decades." This Is Me... Now aims to be an "emotionally raw and honest project, unlike any she has produced before." The tracks featured in the new album are inspired by life experiences she hopes will resonate with her global fanbase.

The new album -- sprinkled with confessional songs, reflections on past trials and upbeat celebrations of love with her signature powerhouse vocals -- will also lend to other "very personal projects" set to be revealed later this year. The autobiographical project will also shine "a spotlight on her tough childhood, unsuccessful relationships and the incredible emotional journey she has been on."

https://www.etonline.com/jennifer-lopez ... 194946?amp

Comment

^ Aaaah! That sounds so promising. This is really coming full circle for her.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

very excited!

Comment

I'm excited for this! I'm very surprised; I honestly thought she was done with albums.

I love me some Jenny, but I did giggle at 'powerhouse vocals' in that press release. Huns...

Comment

Soooo looking forward!

Dear Ben is one of her finest tracks so I hope she went for the same style for that Part II and will deliver something elegant and fierce.

Comment

Latin Goddess is back

Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I still can’t get over how perfect that video announcment is

Comment

I love me some Jenny, but I did giggle at 'powerhouse vocals' in that press release. Huns...
                                            I was like ‘When was that?’

This seems like a really interesting larger project… I wonder if the other personal projects include an autobiography?

She seems happy though and I look forward to having that reflected in the music. I wonder if she’s revisiting the sound though or going in a new direction.
                                            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

Her first proper album release since 2014...wow. I'm really looking forward to hear it, but I don't wanna another AKA mess

Comment

I really hope this is good

i can’t decide if the title is genius or too on the nose and cheesy AF.

if this is shit it’ll forever taint her classic TIMT for me

Comment

I assume that release date could be 2/10 or 2/17 in time for Valentine’s.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X