X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Same Drugs video.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I've been addicted to Same Drugs since the video came out. I hope we get the video version at some point.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Congrats to Coloring Book for winning Best Rap Album at the Grammys!

Comment

Just listened to this for the first time and this is gooood! Well deserved Grammy

Comment

All We Got (SBTRKT Remix)

I like this
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Re: Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book

This reminded me to just say that the mastering in All We Got needs fixing. I don't know about you guys, but the version I downloaded just drowns out the chorus and focuses on the vocals too much.

Or he could just release a proper physical CD for this, which i'll gladly buy.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It’s #75 on Slant Magazine’s list of the 100 Best Albums of the 2010‘s:

75. Chance the Rapper, Coloring Book
                Coloring Book announced that the precocious author of 2013’s Acid Rap had definitively grown up, delivering on the gospel masterpiece Kanye promised but didn’t quite deliver. The West-produced opening track “All We Got” connects Chance’s earlier coup with the triumphant tone pursued across this diversely arrayed mixtape, with the 23-year-old rapper sounding so happy to be rapping he nearly breaks into joyous laughter on his opening line. The rest of Coloring Book is just as irrepressible, packed with a sense of infectious fun modern hip-hop often lacks, while still managing to insert real gravity at opportune moments. Cataldo
                https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/...the-2010s/amp/
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                X