Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Glory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Please don’t let this be true
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

    Comment


    • The info leaked. The two new songs getting added to Glory’s re-reissue are “Swimming In The Stars” and “Matches”.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post


        Please don’t let this be true

        am I missing something?
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

        #FreeBritney

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          The info leaked. The two new songs getting added to Glory’s re-reissue are “Swimming In The Stars” and “Matches”.
          I was convinced they were going to call Mood Ring an unreleased song because it wasn’t on the standard album in most places, so this is good news!
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

          #FreeBritney

          Comment


          • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

            I was convinced they were going to call Mood Ring an unreleased song because it wasn’t on the standard album in most places, so this is good news!
            “Mood Ring” will be there too btw.

            So: “Mood Ring”, “Swimming In The Stars” and “Matches”.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

              “Mood Ring” will be there too btw.

              So: “Mood Ring”, “Swimming In The Stars” and “Matches”.
              I think I’d have preferred a 6 new songs and a ‘Glorified’ edition instead of feeding us a song or two at a time.

              Just milk her already
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

              #FreeBritney

              Comment


              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                I think I’d have preferred a 6 new songs and a ‘Glorified’ edition instead of feeding us a song or two at a time.

                Just milk her already
                The Crucifixion and Glorification edition (Double disc).
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                  The Crucifixion and Glorification edition (Double disc).
                  Nah, I’m going with ‘Britney Spears: Glorious’ now
                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                  #FreeBritney

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                    Nah, I’m going with ‘Britney Spears: Glorious’ now
                    I know .. I was kidding with that
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by menime123 View Post


                      am I missing something?
                      It was a rumor that the second song would be a collaboration with Kim Petras titled "Juicy Couture".

                      I'm so happy that we’re getting two songs. I can’t wait to hear them! I also expected them to sell "Mood Ring" as a new track.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                      Comment


                      • There’s one tracklist going around that says the last track is Mood Ring featuring Dua Lipa. I don’t know if it’s real or not but I also don’t know what that fourth version of MR could be? I'd be here for it!

                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                        Comment


                        • ^ You need to stop believing every rumor you read on Twitter dude
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • LOL yeah that's obviously fake. Even "Just Luv Me" is on that tracklist twice.

                            I ordered the vinyl btw. Can't wait to have Mood Ring on vinyl.
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                              LOL yeah that's obviously fake. Even "Just Luv Me" is on that tracklist twice.

                              I ordered the vinyl btw. Can't wait to have Mood Ring on vinyl.
                              Oops Hey after "Hold On Tite" I wouldn’t put it past them
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                              Comment


                              • A (good) source is claiming Matches features someone who has big in the late 90s/early 00s. I wonder who it could be..

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                  A (good) source is claiming Matches features someone who has big in the late 90s/early 00s. I wonder who it could be..
                                  1. Big in late 90s / early 00s ... Eminem?

                                  2. I don’t believe in any of these rumors LOL
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                  Comment


                                  • According to the latest gossip Matches will feature The Backstreet Boys
                                    Unconfirmed for now. Interesting if true.
                                    Last edited by InFamous; Thu November 26, 2020, 04:14.

                                    Comment


                                    • Reliable insiders have confirmed the Backstreet Boys feature on the song. So I guess it's true.
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                      Comment


                                      • This just gets weirder and weirder every day ... wtf?
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                        Comment


                                        • Amazon had it up for pre-order so either i've been super lucky at getting one, or there are more than 1000 copies!? Either way I'm excited for this! It's just such a weird move from her label and managment.
                                          thank u, next

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                            Amazon had it up for pre-order so either i've been super lucky at getting one, or there are more than 1000 copies!? Either way I'm excited for this! It's just such a weird move from her label and managment.
                                            There are way more than 1000 copies now. No one knows how many exactly but her label shipped more units due to demand.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                            Comment


                                            • Backstreet Boys! What! This could either be a fun nostalgic gem or absolutely AWFUL. If it's from the Glory sessions I have hope because Britney was really making good music then. And to release such a fun collab as a bonus re-release track seems a bit strange but it's 2020 so anything goes.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post
                                                Backstreet Boys! What! This could either be a fun nostalgic gem or absolutely AWFUL. If it's from the Glory sessions I have hope because Britney was really making good music then. And to release such a fun collab as a bonus re-release track seems a bit strange but it's 2020 so anything goes.
                                                The song IS from the Glory sessions ... however it doesn't mean that the original one was with the Backstreet Boys or that she even recorded something with them back in 2015 / 2016.

                                                Britney is not currently working and this new Glory’s re-release was not even Britney’s idea or desire. It’s just RCA records celebrating / milking and re-issuing Glory considering the lack of Britney releases they’ve faced as a record label for the last few years due to Britney’s heated legal battle in court.

                                                If for any reason this tragic rumor is true (which I think it might sadly be true) what I can imagine is RCA taking one of the old Glory-sessions songs and then sending it to the Backstreet Boys so they could add new vocals to it for the album’s re-issue.
                                                Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu November 26, 2020, 16:39.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                Comment


                                                • ^How do we know Britney doesn't support this re-release? I thought this was a very special album for her and she was really into it back in 2016. Plus I thought she had a friendship with the BSB so I could see this being fine with her, or even her idea? Do we have any evidence of her not supporting this? I thought all we knew was she wasn't planning on recording new music anytime soon.

                                                  Edit: I'm glad to hear the BSB collab is a glory track--I would rather have a contemporary song than something that is too blatantly 90s sounding.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post
                                                    ^How do we know Britney doesn't support this re-release? I thought this was a very special album for her and she was really into it back in 2016. Plus I thought she had a friendship with the BSB so I could see this being fine with her, or even her idea? Do we have any evidence of her not supporting this? I thought all we knew was she wasn't planning on recording new music anytime soon.

                                                    Edit: I'm glad to hear the BSB collab is a glory track--I would rather have a contemporary song than something that is too blatantly 90s sounding.
                                                    Yes! Britney’s lawyer said during the last court hearing to the judge that Britney won’t work, record, release new music, perform, tour or do anything related to the music business until her father gets removed from the position. If her father doesn’t get removed she will retire of the music industry. This is also filed in the documents that are public for everyone’s concern. Britney is not thinking on recording / releasing or re-releasing anything at this moment. So obviously this adds pressure to her label.

                                                    Additionally Britney also rejected last year a duet with Robbie Williams (a UK legend that Britney always admired and was a dream collab for her and that she turned down due to her “no work” promise in fight of her personal cause) this was confirmed by Robbie himself. She won’t release anything voluntarily right now. Trust me.

                                                    And yes Britney and the BSB get along but there weren’t any kind of rumors or reports that Brit and they recorded something for the Glory sessions or in any other ocassion actually.

                                                    This is pretty much a fabricated duet orchestrated by RCA records for this Re-issue.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X