No announcement yet.

HAIM - Something To Tell You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The songs are to repetitive. I've given up after track 4.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It's a good album but I just miss the more rock sounds of their debut because 'Let Me Go' is one of my favourite songs by them. Haim are really starting to sound like Fleetwood Mac now on tracks 'You Never Knew' and 'Nothing's Wrong' which are also my favourites on the album along with Right Now. The only song I'm not feeling at all is Ready for You.

Comment

This album is so good, I can't stop playing it!
        Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by cristy
          Haim and Foster The People on the same day! My body is not ready.
          :evil:

Comment

Love these girls music! Very professional. Composing levels! :evil:

Comment

[youtube:1tqcfdie]Jc2x5aHCs6g[/youtube:1tqcfdie]
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Found It In Silence and Nothing's Wrong are sensational tracks!!!

Comment

[youtube:pk9whobm]-AHbUIVOXUk[/youtube:pk9whobm]
                  Whitney Houston

Comment

[youtubemu7688z]NMMeVNm9des[/youtubemu7688z]
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Re: HAIM - Something To Tell You

I've got tired of the album so quickly
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It’s #36 on Slant Magazine’s list of the 100 Best Albums of the 2010‘s:

36. HAIM, Something to Tell You
                        It may seem like a low bar to clear, but when was the last time a pop-rock album managed to keep the tempos upbeat, the percussion driving, and the melodies memorable for over 30 minutes? Haim’s second album, Something to Tell You, manages the feat. Move its pristine opening sequence to the late 1970s or early 1980s and watch it compete convincingly with the Pretenders’s go-for-broke debut, or 1975’s Fleetwood Mac, or even Blondie’s Parallel Lines. But HAIM’s album came out in 2017, a time in which pop albums aren’t especially known for brevity, so the group tack on an extra few tracks, including a soberingly self-satisfied lead single, and a cavernous hymnal of a coda—both lovely but decidedly slower. Thankfully, the level of craft never wavers: With an amount of help that shouldn’t be too overstated from producer Ariel Rechtshaid, the Haim sisters have come up with a well-tooled sound, one that’s immaculate and immediate, chockfull of vintage keyboard patches, slap bass, and Linn drum—and that uses all of its affects in service of the songs. Mac
                        https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/...the-2010s/amp/
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                        X