• Show
Clear All

• The title track is amazing!

Comment

• Re: Katy Perry - Witness [album]

Miss You More is the best song!
      Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• Roulette and Deja Vu should have been singles.
        DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• I still love this album, might even be my favourite overall album from her.
          I really don't regard this as a flop either... it obviously didn't reach the silly heights of her previous 3 eras but still sold over 300,000 copies in the states and had a successful world tour right?
          I think her next album era will be very interesting to say the least

Comment

• 2 years on and this still sounds great. Swish Swish is still that bop. And Witness, Roulette and Deja Vu should've been singles.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I remember that people complained about 'Roulette' not having become a single and as I decided that I wouldn't wanna buy the album anyway, I gave the song a spin. I like the 80s sound, but it didn't live up to the expectations you raised in the thread. Especially the chorus feels a bit like a letdown, so if this is already the best song on the album for some people, Katy Perry has to invest a lot more energy into the next album. It reminds me a bit of 'I Like It Rough' by Gaga and even though that one wasn't a highlight on 'The Fame', it still sounds much more memorable in comparison. I'm being nice now and reward the song with 5/10.
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Well even though Roulette is one of my favs. it is not the best song for me, but it was the best single choice to me. I still think this is her most cohesive album so far and I prefer most of the album tracks over what is left on most of her other records.

Comment

• Least fave Katy album by far.
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I love it as much as I loved it the first day, it's still my second favourite Katy album after Prism.

Yesterday I listened to it again after months, and now I like even the songs I used to skip at the time; Mind Maze and Power. I still find Hey Hey Hey a little weak.
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Still mad this flopped. I dislike maybe 2 songs on the entire record.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                        Still mad this flopped. I dislike maybe 2 songs on the entire record.
                        I am with you... so damn cohesive and catchy. But the general public wasn't here for 'serious Katy'... a shame really... this will be an erotica kind of record that people love in 10 years...
                        Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• The album cover is really bad though! I knew it was doomed to flop with lazy artwork like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                            The album cover is really bad though! I knew it was doomed to flop with lazy artwork like that!
                            +1
                            It screamed “flop” to me since day 1.
                            Just like Madonna’s “Hard Candy” and, now, Kesha’s “High Road”.

Comment

• This album wasn't the return to form I was hoping it would be, but at least it's better than the complete borefest that was Prism.
                              late.

Comment

• I barely remember anything off this album aside from the singles
                                last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                  This album wasn't the return to form I was hoping it would be, but at least it's better than the complete borefest that was Prism.
                                  Prism is her best album imho :-D

Comment

• "Witness" is not up there with "Prism" as long as tracks like "Spiritual" and "Choose Your Battles" came with Prism. Tbh, "Witness" is very average...
                                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I never got into Prism beside some obvious cuts. While I adored this as a whole

Comment

• I think, eventually, this will be known as her Bionic. It reminds me a lot of it for some reason.

Comment

• This album sounds so dated now.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Lol
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This album deserved better. It’s a pity they used the most generic tracks to commercial this album. I love this album (tracks).
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                              X