No announcement yet.

P!nk - Beautiful Trauma [album]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a lot of potential for this to be as streamlined of an era as her others; the hit worthy material was there, as was the interest in my opinion. The execution of the era became sloppy after the release of Beautiful Trauma and it lost steam because of that.

Comment

• I love the "Beautiful Trauma" single tho.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I hate the first single, but sadly I am alone with that opinion.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Re: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma [album]

What About Us is amazing. It's only lead single worthy song on the album.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Tbh, this album wasn't worthy of the waiting of all these years since her last album. It's a big fat disappointment.

WAU is a nice song but Coldplay did it better years ago. "Secrets" and "Where We Go" are great tracks but she paid them dust. The remaining tracks are filler/trash.
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
              I love the "Beautiful Trauma" single tho.
              Me too, actually the strongest track on the album.
              But as a whole, the album is her weakest one since "Try This" (which is her worst album so far).

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                I hate the first single, but sadly I am alone with that opinion.
                It's a very nice song, I like it too. I don't think it's among her best lead singles though and I think I even prefer the "Beautiful Trauma" (single) over it. I was shocked when BT (song) flopped that way.
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                  +1

Great track, and the video is stunning.

Comment

• I think Secrets and Where we go are the standout tracks on this. And yes, the wait was too long for such an average album. Try This and Funhouse could be my favourites.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                      Originally posted by MrLeonix
                      +1

Great track, and the video is stunning.
                      Yeah, I love the music video too. The best one from the era actually.

Comment

"Beautiful Trauma" is indeed the best track on the album and I'm sad it didn't do more as a single. Overall, I think they abandoned this era too soon, in terms of singles.

Comment

• Weird that she abandoned it like since the album was doing pretty good.

Comment

Exactly. I mean, with or without bundles it was doing well, pretty much everywhere. UK especially. And they didn't even try to push the "real" third single. It's a pity, since couple more songs could be decent hits. And if the label got stingy about the videos, they are crazy.

Comment

• And the Tour is doing great too, success aside this may be her "worst" or "weakest" era now though ....

At least the much criticized "Try This" had 3 fun and cool music videos ("Feel Good Time", "Trouble" and "God Is A Dj") ...

Executed Eras:

1. Funhouse
                              2. I'm Not Dead
                              3. M!ssundaztood
                              4. The Truth About Love
                              5. Can't Take Me Home
                              6. Try This
                              7. Beautiful Trauma

Comment

• I couldn't find the thread for title track, but the song 'Beautiful Trauma' is one of her finest tracks of the 2010s. And the best song on the record. Nothing else comes close.
                                I also adore 'Barbies' and 'What About Us'.

Comment

Working...
                                X