No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Lover, but reputation, I mean THE REPUTATION still kicks a$$es to this day. She really didn't come to play when she put it out.
    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
    - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
      I like the song but it shouldn’t have been a single. It only became a single because Ed Sheeran was on it and it still tanked for her standards lol.

"I Did Something Bad" and "Getaway Car" were waiting to become huge hits. I will never forgive her for not releasing them as singles. A tragedy.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I like the song, too. Considering that it was a collaboration with Ed Sheeran (extremely successful worldwide) and Future (also quite a household name at least in the US), her team must've had higher expectations for 'End Game'. And considering that it was the album's 3rd single, that's the one that usually determines whether an album is going to have longevity on the charts or not. If not for 'End Game', 'Getaway Car' or 'Don't Blame Me' could've been interesting choices as well.
        WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Streaming this masterpiece to celebrate.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• wish "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" would have been released on that certain day in July 2018, it would have been THE perfect single. And with the things getting revealed now, it would have been even more of an iconic song.

Comment

• It seems that this has become my favorite Taylor album after all. It is aging so well, the tracks still feel as fresh as the day I first heard them.

1. Reputation
              2. Red
              3. 1989
              4. Speak Now
              5. Lover (Lover isn't aging very well for me)
              6. Fearless
              7. Taylor Swift
              One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Working...
              X