No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for Taylor's version of Reputation with songs from the vault. Extremely underrated album, I think it spent significantly less time on charts compared to her other albums.

Not bad actually:

The album was Swift's fourth consecutive to debut atop the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of over one million copies; it spent four weeks atop the chart. Reputation also topped charts in countries including Australia, Canada, and the UK. It was the best-selling album by a female artist of 2017, selling over 4.5 million copies. It was supported by the Reputation Stadium Tour (2018), which became the highest-grossing North American tour of all time. Reputation was nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, listed on Slant Magazine's list of the best albums of the 2010s decade,
    Last edited by greek_boy; Sat November 5, 2022, 16:19.

Comment

• For me Reputation is her Magnum opus. Albums that flow effortlessly out of artists are always my favourite & Taylor has said she couldn’t stop writing for Reputation.
      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• What an album!
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It was really a badass album without being obsecene necessarily. So many songs that still sound great today!

Comment

• I read somewhere yesterday that from now on she's not legally bound, she can re-record this album. I'm really excited about the vault tracks!
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• One of my least fave TayTay records fr.
              Gave it a spin the other day and just nope.
              Love Delicate, though.
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• This album is pop perfection, Dancing with Our Hands Tied, Delicate, So It Goes and Call It What You Want are my favssss

Comment

• This is her best album for me! Never understood why so many people on here disliked it, it's pop perfection. Ready For It, Don't Blame Me, Dancing With Our Hands Tied and I Did Something Bad always get me hyped. Call It What You Want is one of her best ballads (or mid-tempo?).

Followed by an iconic tour!

I remember being in Tokyo with one of the giant billboards at Shibuya Crossing advertising the album and playing Gorgeous frequently.

Just happy memories and feelings associated with this era for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
                    This is her best album for me! Never understood why so many people on here disliked it, it's pop perfection. Ready For It, Don't Blame Me, Dancing With Our Hands Tied and I Did Something Bad always get me hyped. Call It What You Want is one of her best ballads (or mid-tempo?).

Followed by an iconic tour!

I remember being in Tokyo with one of the giant billboards at Shibuya Crossing advertising the album and playing Gorgeous frequently.

Just happy memories and feelings associated with this era for me!
                    The media backlash, Kim/Kanye drama, transition from pure pop perfection into some aggresive production (I Did Something Bad is the best example) ect

Comment

• It probably my favourite album. It's one of the ones I revisit most. I agree it gets a lot of unwarranted hate.
                      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Sometimes you just can’t connect to music, you know? I don’t think anyone hates the album here. In my case, i, ve never felt connected to it and is less melodic to my ears compared to her other albums.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This album is pop perfection. One of my favorite records of all time.
                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• The world clearly wasn’t ready for Don‘t Blame Me although it‘s one of the most well-crafted and powerful songs of her entire discography.
                            It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                            X