No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Liberation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do get sick of hearing the same old songs. She has plenty more she could pull out but she lives to go for the same 6-7 songs.

Say what you want but her Fashion Game has been on point over the past year.

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera | Liberation

I don´t have a problem with the songs she performed. It´s NYE and she chose to sing songs that people knew however she didn´t sound great! She needs to control her belts better.

Comment

• Really wish she’d led this album with Deserve - things could’ve been different. It’s totally relevant to today’s chart hits and my album standout. If someone like Halsey released it, it would’ve been a smash.

Comment

• I’ll never forgive her for not letting Deserve happen.
          M08T10

Comment

• This masterpiece was released a year ago today. She served but no one was hungry.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy Birthday to this amazing album.
              I am still kinda pressed I never found this on Vinyl in Europe, but I got myself the Target vinyl.
              I still play this a lot. My favourites are Deserve, Sick Of Sitting, Accelerate, Pipe and Like I Do

Comment

• I am so glad she gave us such a good album, which I never expected. Sick of Sittin is a masterpiece.
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Thanks for giving me my favorite album of 2018, queen.

I ******* love this album. She gave me everything I ever wanted from her.
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Such a good comeback and great album.

As someone said, I can't forgive her again snubbing best songs from album.
                    Just A Fool was the case with Lotus.

And now Deserve and Twice. Both masterpieces.
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• This is the first Xtina album I cannot get into.
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                        Thanks for giving me my favorite album of 2018, queen.

I ******* love this album. She gave me everything I ever wanted from her.
                        Titties, ass and all?
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• This is an underrated album, it sucks though she gave up after "Fall in Line". I was hoping we'd get a Nelly Furtado Spirit Indestructible situation where she at least releases four singles with videos but she treated this one like Lotus. Of the divas last year, she's the one who still released a singer's album, everyone pretty much wanted the talk singing/mumbling/rapping over heavy beats kind of vocals kind of album just to appeal to masses while Christina still stuck to her core roots of delivering singing vocals.

Comment

• I still can't get over how Twice didn't get at last one TV show performance. Everyone who saw her performing it was WOWED with it

Comment

• "Pipe" is super catchy. I can't get over that it didn't become a single. It reminded me of her tone and soft vocals in "So Emotional" from the debut album.

Comment

• Liberation fav ranked:

1 Twice
                                2 Deserve
                                3 Fall In Line
                                4 Unless It's With You
                                5 Pipe
                                6 Sick Of Sittin'
                                7 Maria
                                8 Like I Do
                                9 Right Moves
                                10 Masochist
                                11 Accelerate

I didn't counted intro and interludes...

Comment

• Like I Do/ Accelerate/ Maria

Trinity
                                  Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• I didn't expect much from the Era. I was just happy we got another album out of her. Anything after that would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

• 1. Accelerate
                                      2. Deserve
                                      3. Fall In Line
                                      4. Twice
                                      5. Maria
                                      6. Right Moves
                                      7. Pipe
                                      8. Sick of Sittin'
                                      9. Like I Do
                                      10. Masochist
                                      11. Unless It’s With You

A masterpiece. I remember that I was like wtf the first time I heard RM and I hated it but that song grew so much on me. It’s a bop. I never understood the hype around UIWY and LID. I mean they aren’t bad either but still.

I hate how fast Fighters got over this album. Many of my Fighter mutuals on Twitter say it didn’t age well and that they barely listen to it anymore. I still love it as much as I did the day it was released. The wait was so worth it.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I hate how fast Fighters got over this album. Many of my Fighter mutuals on Twitter say it didn’t age well and that they barely listen to it anymore. I still love it as much as I did the day it was released. The wait was so worth it.
                                        They prefer Lotus. Which we are talking about... tasteless. Very nice list, although I think LID is a masterpiece.
                                        I include a Lotus as a mixtape. Album for the voice.
                                        Xtina/GoldLink/Slayer/Mobb Deep/KAYTRANADA/2Pac/Snoh ​​Aalegra

Comment

• I wouldn't say it didn't aged well, but it is true it doesn't have as much replay value as her best albums: Stripped and Back to Basics. I would even count Bionic on that. It's a nice album, but I don't know why I don't think it stands out on her discography. Still, it's miles better than Lotus, of course.

1. Accelerate
                                          2. Pipe
                                          3. Deserve
                                          4. Maria
                                          5. Fall in Line
                                          6. Unless It's With You
                                          7. Like I Do
                                          8. Twice (on her tour it's better)
                                          9. Sick of Sittin'
                                          10. Masochist
                                          11. Right Moves

Comment

• What an underrated record.
                                            Became my personal favorite Christina album after all.
                                            yes, Stripped will always be the shit but damn she did even better with this for me.

Comment

• I absolutely adore this album. A sonic and vocal experience. Xtine knows she can make her an album.

I haven't played it in a while but I'm gonna give it a listen soon.
                                              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Y’all know already how much I adore this masterpiece...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

I haven't played it in a while but I'm gonna give it a listen soon.
                                                  Yea I gave it a listen last night, after A VERY LONG TIME, and damn it sounds even better.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X