• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
    Her worst album
    Not when Lettuce exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Not when Lettuce exist.
      I agree with sis here. Lettuce is the devil.
      It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
        Her worst album
        Is it the drugs?

Comment

• This album was great, I feel it could have been tweaked at places, maybe addition of a song or two, maybe along with a different trackorder and maybe mashing the first two tracks together and make them into a proper album intro. But I still enjoy this. Much better than Lettuce

Comment

• I agree about putting the 2 opening tracks into something and amalgamating interludes onto the end of tracks as they aren’t even worst listing with track numbers. In fact just ditch the interludes. No one has done it well since janet in the 90’s and 00’s and now even hers are wack. It also needs another 2 or 3 tracks and it’s missing a banger!!!
            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• I complained a lot about Lotus...

Liberation is such a great album. I listened to it today. Great ballads, experimental songs, bangers - all I need. It was a great comeback for Xtina. Hope she can release Pipe-style songs again. Godelerate is not for everyone. I remember my confusion when listening to it for the first time. I love this song very much.

3 years after its release, and it has aged like expensive wine. Thank you Xtina for this album.

Comment

• It's a solid comeback album but the first half is really the worst part. A lot of the album tracks could have been great single choices but it was dragged down by "Sick of Sittin'", "Accelerate", "Fall in Line" and "Maria", all of which were hyped as experimental tracks.

It's sad she didn't capitalize on the fan faves, even "Unless It's with You" was a pleasant surprise. What's even more annoying was that she always had to shade someone to further her campaign. For this era, she had to talk about how horrible The Voice was in the same vein as how Mariah loathed her participation in American Idol when she released Caution. I think that when you focus on petty career frustrations, you are bound to suffer a mega flop era.

Comment

• accelerate is a f***ing banger and no one can tell me differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                    accelerate is a f***ing banger and no one can tell me differently.
                    Best avoid the Accelerate thread then
                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Working...
                    X