Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Agreed.

Though with this 'cheap move' I hope he at least spends some more time for his next album. I feel like this era here could have been much bigger than it was.
    I agree
    I hope he goes with the times and first releases a few singles before announcing any album. Both Illuminate and this album deserved better and I don't mind album additions but atleast make them make sense and try to squeeze everything out of the main album before adding stuff. I mean the Zedd remix was cute but also doesn't fits in the overall era's sound, the album remixes were nice but felt like a random move for an era that felt like it was left to die because he was touring and then this randomly gets added.

Comment

Please check my cover of Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello ''Senorita'' on my facebook and please press Like https://www.facebook.com/10000073210...00000732106299

Comment

This is his best album and one of the best pop albums released last year.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is better than his other albums but still so full of filler
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

This is his best album and all the songs are amazing. I'm surprised a filler offering like Sweetener beat this, you can really see how Pharrell's Grammy connections run so deep.

Comment

Working...
            X