Nicki Minaj - Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchum
    Doesn’t everyone think Pinkprint is her best record tho?
    Pinkprint to me is her best work..This is 2nd
    Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Re: Nicki Minaj - Queen

This is her first album I played in full and it slaps a hoe tbh.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by lambforever
        Originally posted by Marchum
        Doesn’t everyone think Pinkprint is her best record tho?
        Pinkprint to me is her best work..This is 2nd
        Same.

Comment

This a cute album but it's missing a true hit, a banger. This has no Starships, Super Bass, Anaconda

Comment

• It's her best lyrically but the self-proclamation in almost every song gets tiring eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
              This a cute album but it's missing a true hit, a banger. This has no Starships, Super Bass, Anaconda
              that's a good thing

Comment

• This might be my album of the year. Addicted to it!

1. Queen
                2. Pink Friday
                3. Pink Friday Roman Reloaded
                4. Pink print (only cos I’ve never listened from start to finish)
                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pompeii
                  Originally posted by jpguy
                  that's a good thing
                  Indeed lol

Comment

so what are the official singles from this?

i'm confused
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Pompeii
                      Originally posted by jpguy
                      that's a good thing
                      Yes lol

Good Form, Barbie Dreams and Coco Chanel >> those awful and overproduced RedOne tracks

Comment

I didn't like the chill r&b tracks on Queen, though. She did that better on The Pinkprint. All Things Go, I Lied and The Crying Game was AN OPENING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tirano
                          I didn't like the chill r&b tracks on Queen, though. She did that better on The Pinkprint. All Things Go, I Lied and The Crying Game was AN OPENING.
                          Yea singingwise PP is her best effort.
                          Rapwise tho, Queen slays.

Comment

• I think this may be my favorite album this year. Very weird considering I stan Troye, F+tM and Carrie Underwood all of whom released this year. Keep in mind I was never a fan of rap music - so that is saying a lot
                            One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• The hype is dead!

Comment

• Vote for Nicki & others on UKMIX Urban/R&B Album of the Year 2018! Click here to find out more.

Comment

• I wonder where she will go after this. It seems like it unintentionally became this bookend album to her domination! She needs to stop being insecure of Cardi B and make no mention of her in the next album because Cardi has achieved a lot in one year (without doing so much) than what Nicki has constantly bragged in her songs for almost a decade now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                    I wonder where she will go after this. It seems like it unintentionally became this bookend album to her domination! She needs to stop being insecure of Cardi B and make no mention of her in the next album because Cardi has achieved a lot in one year (without doing so much) than what Nicki has constantly bragged in her songs for almost a decade now.
                                    Yeah, she is in a tricky spot. I think she will have a difficult time no matter what she does or the direction she goes in. If she goes pop she will be dragged by the hip hop fans. Plus, she has more competition from Megan Thee Stallion now. Let's face it, female rappers will always be made to compete with each other.

Comment

• She needs to accept the flop and release something meaniful

CHANGE YOUR TOPICS ONIKA
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• I sorrowfully believe she won't have the dominant shine she had pre-Queen.

This album was not as good as her other efforts with few memorable tracks. I remember when I first listened and thought that the album so long.

I do get life to Coco, Chun Li, and LLC.

Comment

• She will be fine... cream always rises
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• At this point she has nothing left to prove. She has broken records and solidified herself in the history books. Her career has lasted longer that most female rappers. I think her trying to remain "on top" and have beef with the up and coming rappers was just stupid. I think that was my issue with her during the last era.

Comment

• I'll never get over "Good Form" not being a worldwide #1 hit.
                                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [100-96]

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                At this point she has nothing left to prove. She has broken records and solidified herself in the history books. Her career has lasted longer that most female rappers. I think her trying to remain "on top" and have beef with the up and coming rappers was just stupid. I think that was my issue with her during the last era.
                                                Nothing Left to Prove would be a good album title for her fifth record.

Comment

• girl no

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                    Nothing Left to Prove would be a good album title for her fifth record.
                                                    That’s a terrible title for her.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 11th, 2019, 15:34.
                                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That's wrong information. Plenty of albums have #1 as their chart peak falsely this week (Homecoming by Bey, Lizzo, DJ Khaled , and Aladdin just a few of the examples). Cannot believe these chart facts accs jump on all these ficticious informations going around on twitter
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                          That's wrong information. Plenty of albums have #1 as their chart peak falsely this week (Homecoming by Bey, Lizzo, DJ Khaled , and Aladdin just a few of the examples). Cannot believe these chart facts accs jump on all these ficticious informations going around on twitter
                                                          And I oop-
                                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                            At this point she has nothing left to prove. She has broken records and solidified herself in the history books. Her career has lasted longer that most female rappers. I think her trying to remain "on top" and have beef with the up and coming rappers was just stupid. I think that was my issue with her during the last era.
                                                            This is true
                                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                              I'll never get over "Good Form" not being a worldwide #1 hit.
                                                              This is even tru(er)
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X