No announcement yet.

The Carters - Everything Is Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow wow wow! Things are finally coming thruuu!

I believe it's gonna be available outside the States soon BUT WHYYYYY they tag the album as The Carters thoughhhh??? I've scrobbling the album as Beyoncé, Jay Z URGH I hate them. First world problem.
    UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

Comment

• It costs 8€ on Google Play
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Okay let me stop scrobbling until it's available in Spotify with the right tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
          It costs 8€ on Google Play
          Let me snatch it there, and buy SALUD on TIDAL

Comment

We love a King mindful of the poor
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Re: The Carters - Everything is love

So I guess now there are chances of a number 1 debut in the states, right?
              BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• Okay so I've been playing this album non-stop today and I must say, it's really growing on me! I actually kinda love it now.

Though I really get it that "Apeshit" might rub people off in the wrong way since it doesn't sound like the rest of the album at all. The rest of the tracks have more Soul into it, almost like the classic 90's Hip-Hop soul sound which I think blends really good with the modern-style rapping. Plus, the production is really, really good.

My favorites so far are: "Lovehappy", "Apeshit", "Boss", "Black Effect" & "Summer". The worst track is definitely "Nice", it's sooo cringy, sorry.

Comment

• IT'S AVAILABLE NOW ON SPOTIFY WORLDWIDE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AM I DREAMING

Comment

• the digital booklet is cute

Comment

• Let me delete the zip file I downloaded last night BYEEEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                        IT'S AVAILABLE NOW ON SPOTIFY WORLDWIDE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AM I DREAMING
                        See, your bitching was uncalled for

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                          Originally posted by abi
                          IT'S AVAILABLE NOW ON SPOTIFY WORLDWIDE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AM I DREAMING
                          See, your bitching was uncalled for
                          I mean, who knew this day was ever gonna come?

Comment

9,99€ on iTunes

Still cheap considering the quality.

Comment

• Wait they're uploading only the CLEAN version on Spotify yessss come thruuu so that I'm able to play this when my parents are around.

Comment

• One of the best days in my life already phewww Beyonce you love playing your fans, don't you?

Comment

• They're coming for ALL the stream points, fake and real. Haters are probably a bit mad.

Comment

• SO GLAD this is on Spotify!! Finally getting to listen!!!

Hoping for a physical too!!

Comment

Waiting for that Amazon pre-order link. Hope we get bonus tracks like 4:44.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I am literally broke at the end of this week
                                        New album + two tour dates is not a good combination for my wallet

Comment

Sad it is not on her artist page but I am not complaining
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm really shocked they went wide with it!! WHEN IS LEMONADE THOUGH!?

This will debut at number one for sure.
                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
                                              If/when it does, will it be credited as her 7th U.S. #1 album or not? - cuz they are credited as “The Carters” not as “Beyoncé & Jay Z”

Comment

• Let's hope the physical album is released soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie
                                                  Originally posted by Hype
                                                  If/when it does, will it be credited as her 7th U.S. #1 album or not? - cuz they are credited as “The Carters” not as “Beyoncé & Jay Z”
                                                  "Watch The Throne" situation here, they're credited individually.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/17/jay-z- ... he-throne/

Comment

• Does the booklet have the same photoshoot as the tour book or is it completely different?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X