No announcement yet.

The Carters - Everything Is Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still cant hear the album i live in a god forgotten country and we dont have tidal :(

Comment

ALBUM COVER

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

I'm playing this now.
          I'll try try Tidal for 30 days and if I like it I might keep it, I just have to move my main playlists from Spotify.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Is this why Nicki pushed her album back?
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Randomly stumbled upon the Ape***t video on youtube, double-checked the uploading date, asked myself "is this a fake/spoof/whatever?", hit play - and as soon as it turned out it actually IS them, paused it and rushed in here to find out what the hell happened.
              And now excuse me... I have a video to watch. ;-)

Comment

JESUS

What a TREAT!! I'm so excited to listen!
                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Thank God for this tidal code from the OTRII tickets.

Everything is sounding godly.

Comment

One of the reason maybe yeah
                    My faves on first listen are Apeshit, Friends and Heard About Us
                    Pop fans won't be happy
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Beyoncé showed the COACHELLA crowd she wasn't here for this lame pop scene.

HIP-HOP

Comment

Someone better pm me a download link

Comment

Originally posted by robert989
                          Lemonade was very easy to find, I'm sure you'll find the torrent soon.

Tidal is looking nice so far. I've been checking if they have all the obscure acts I play and in some cases they appear to have a stronger collection. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover
                            Originally posted by robert989
                            Lemonade was very easy to find, I'm sure you'll find the torrent soon.

Tidal is looking nice so far. I've been checking if they have all the obscure acts I play and in some cases they appear to have a stronger collection. So far so good.
                            Tidal is so good, but people just decided to hate from March 31st, 2015 for no reason.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Re: The Carters - Everything is love

[tweet:1mm2y9fb]https://twitter.com/TIDAL/status/1008120488705617921[/tweet:1mm2y9fb]

Comment

What's the "SALUD!" track that's not on the album?

Comment

Shook. I got to find illegal link. I cant sleep now. I sayes all noght then I was about to sleep and saw this. Omg

Comment

TIDAL Bonus track, which leads me to believe album will be available elsewhere soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481
                                      TIDAL Bonus track, which leads me to believe album will be available elsewhere soon enough.
                                      Makes sense.

Comment

Jay disses the Grammys on “APESHIT”: “Tell the Grammys **** that 0 for 8 shit.” (Jay was the most nominated artist at the 2018 ceremony, but was completely shut out.) He also confirms the rumor that he turned down a Super Bowl Halftime Show offer: “I said no to the Super Bowl / You need me, I don’t need you/ Every night we in the end zone / Tell the NFL we need stadiums too.”

Beyoncé calls out Spotify on the track “NICE.” She raps, “If I gave...two ****s about streaming numbers woulda put Lemonade up on Spotify. **** you.” In “FRIENDS,” Jay references Meek Mill’s recent release from prison. On “HEARD ABOUT US,” Beyoncé sings the iconic line from Notorious B.I.G.’s “Juicy”: “If you don’t know, now you know, nigga.” The couple sample Phoenix Express’ song “You Make My Life a Sunny Day” on “LOVEHAPPY.”

“APESHIT” features Migos and Pharrell, Quavo confirmed. Cool & Dre contributed additional production to “SALUD!” with Dre adding vocals. The couple’s daughter Blue Ivy makes a cameo at the end of “SALUD!,” shouting out her twin siblings, as well as “BOSS.”

Rumors have long swirled about the creation of a collaborative Bey and Jay album. Last November, JAY also told The New York Times that a project with Bey started coming together as they worked on 4:44 and Lemonade. “We were using our art almost like a therapy session,” he said at the time. “And we started making music together.” He explained that, because Bey’s music was progressing more quickly, Lemonade ended up coming out “as opposed to the joint album that [they] were working on.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/beyonce-and- ... g-is-love/

Comment

TIDAL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY OKAY!?!?!? I swear they better get this on Spotify by midnight!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                            I swear they better get this on Spotify by midnight!
                                            Spotify is canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo
                                              Originally posted by abi
                                              Spotify is canceled.
                                              Then what am I supposed to do? Well then, physical CD here I come (if there's any).

Comment

I gave in. I signed up.

First this bish blocks the WiFi in her concerts then she FORCES me to sign up to Tidal.

Only a savage, only a troll, only a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                                  Originally posted by Hugo
                                                  Originally posted by abi
                                                  Spotify is canceled.
                                                  Then what am I supposed to do? Well then, physical CD here I come (if there's any).
                                                  Use a VPN, duh.

Comment

Play Apeshit on Youtube. That's more than we got for Lemonade.
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X