• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The album is cute and decent, atleast deserved 6.5

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Well, it's close to Madame X score so it must be something
      I honestly don't know what your point is. This review is in line with the other two that bigger outlets did. And P4K review for MX was done by a certain person with an agenda. That has been exposed when it came out. At least this review mentions the music on the album, doesn't waste 90% of the text on being album unrelated rant. But that's offtopic. Don't bait.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Tragic, but I agree with the review. Amazingly, because I usually disagree with them. The only good review is probably from Idolator, which is strange anyway. Gives everyone good ratings. I think they are afraid of criticism from fans.
        Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Ari Lennox

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This debuted at #41 in UK... poor girl she is flopping quite hard elsewhere too.

Comment

• Being on the Voice is useless, the majority of people who watch that show don’t buy music, let alone actively listen to any new music.
              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Wished the album did better. Meghan is one of my most played artists of 2019.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                  This debuted at #41 in UK... poor girl she is flopping quite hard elsewhere too.
                  Where did she debut in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

Where did she debut in the US?
                    #25 with 23.8k units.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^^Thanks!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Her best album to date IMO.

01. Wave: Great song. 8/10

02. Nice To Meet Ya: It's okay, but Nicki Minaj ruins the song for me. 5/10

03. Funk: Skip. 4/10

04. Babygirl: Skip. 4/10

05. Workin' On It: Love this one. 8/10

06. Ashes: Okay, but not special. 6/10

07. Lie To Me: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

08. Here To Stay: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

09. Blink. This is a fun song. Love it. 8/10

10. Genetics: The solo version is one of my all time favorite Meghan Trainor songs. The Pussycat Dolls don't do anything for me on this song. Solo 10/10 Feat. PCD 7/10

11. Evil Twin: This is so much fun. Love the lyrics and it is so catchy! 9/10

12. After You: Like Genetics, I prefer the solo version. But maybe that's because I have listened to the solo versions so often, it's a bit weird to now hear the new versions. Solo 8/10 Duet 7/10

13. Another Opinion: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

14. No Excuses: I like this one. 8/10

15. Have You Now: Have to listen to it more often before I give my opinion.

16. All The Ways: Can't believe it's just a bonus track. Love it!!! 9/10

17. Treat Myself: I like it and I think it should have been on the main version as well. Why keep the title track as a bonus? Makes no sense to me. 8/10

Comment

• By the way this has a Metacritic score of 51 based on 4 reviews.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The Survivor for "Treat Myself" just started - please join if you'd like to

Comment

• So...first you delay your album because you want to record more songs, then you finally release it saying that it’s perfect now and now there’s a deluxe coming?

Anyway, I hope the new songs will improve the album for me and I hope that there will be more songs like "Wave" and less songs like "Evil Twin".

Comment

• Looking forward to this re-release plus I also really like that cover!

Comment

• Honestly this is pretty nice album overall, so I am here for more. Make You Dance is cute after the first listen for me

Comment

• Great to hear a deluxe album is coming. Love to hear more in the vein of Evil Twin. So happy Evil Twin won the survivor here.

Comment

• Well, maybe it's a 'Hands All Over'-esque scenario...
                                        Don't need hindsight
                                        I'll make my emotions clear
                                        And then disappear
                                        With one strike
                                        (All Saints)

Comment

• First of all, quite a weird choice considering the album flopped commercially and critically, but I guess she (and her fans?) loves it so that's what counts.

And second and most of all, a re-release and she STILL doesn't include Let You Be Right, one of her best bops?

I generally enjoyed the stuff I heard from this album, it honestly sounds better than a lot of popular music these days, so it's a shame it flopped that hard.
                                          last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                          X