No announcement yet.

Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being on the Voice is useless, the majority of people who watch that show don’t buy music, let alone actively listen to any new music.

Comment

• Wished the album did better. Meghan is one of my most played artists of 2019.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
        This debuted at #41 in UK... poor girl she is flopping quite hard elsewhere too.
        Where did she debut in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

Where did she debut in the US?
          #25 with 23.8k units.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^^Thanks!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Her best album to date IMO.

01. Wave: Great song. 8/10

02. Nice To Meet Ya: It's okay, but Nicki Minaj ruins the song for me. 5/10

03. Funk: Skip. 4/10

04. Babygirl: Skip. 4/10

05. Workin' On It: Love this one. 8/10

06. Ashes: Okay, but not special. 6/10

07. Lie To Me: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

08. Here To Stay: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

09. Blink. This is a fun song. Love it. 8/10

10. Genetics: The solo version is one of my all time favorite Meghan Trainor songs. The Pussycat Dolls don't do anything for me on this song. Solo 10/10 Feat. PCD 7/10

11. Evil Twin: This is so much fun. Love the lyrics and it is so catchy! 9/10

12. After You: Like Genetics, I prefer the solo version. But maybe that's because I have listened to the solo versions so often, it's a bit weird to now hear the new versions. Solo 8/10 Duet 7/10

13. Another Opinion: Have to listen to it more often, before I give my opinion.

14. No Excuses: I like this one. 8/10

15. Have You Now: Have to listen to it more often before I give my opinion.

16. All The Ways: Can't believe it's just a bonus track. Love it!!! 9/10

17. Treat Myself: I like it and I think it should have been on the main version as well. Why keep the title track as a bonus? Makes no sense to me. 8/10

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• By the way this has a Metacritic score of 51 based on 4 reviews.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The Survivor for "Treat Myself" just started - please join if you'd like to

Comment

Working...
                    X