No announcement yet.

Tinashe - Nashe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can she be more original? Yoncé for Beyoncé, Ye for Kanye, and now, we have Nashe for Tinashe?

Maybe one day we will see her become Tiinashe and rival Ameriie with an additional 'i' in the name after another mixtape. :-? :-?

Comment

I knew this would be a mess, once I knew Hitmaka was involved, the way the beat of Me So Bad was already from an other song. And her label also has no idea what to do with her. It was a mess waiting to happen. She really can't catch a break, she needs a complete career make-over, including new management, label and team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
        the way the beat of Me So Bad was already from an other song
        Holy crap it sounds the same. Are we sure this isn't a sample?

Comment

Re: Tinashe - Nashe

A mess. Do they really think no one notices in this day and age? Love Me So Bad though
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by abi
            Well according to an article in Dutch, the original artist is preparing legal action
            https://m.hln.be/showbizz/heeft-deze-am ... ~a8c562f2/

Comment

Originally posted by abi
              Well according to an article in Dutch, the original artist is preparing legal action
              https://m.hln.be/showbizz/heeft-deze-am ... ~a8c562f2/
              She just can't catch a break.

Comment

The Caribbean flourishes segue into the next song, “Me So Bad,” with a dancehall beat. The track is based around a sample also featured in Belgian singer Ian Thomas’s 2017 single, “Go Wild.” Thomas’s lawsuit threats dissipated, as Tinashe was no guiltier than he. It turns out both artists’ producers merely used the same sample pack. The sample is nothing more than a few generic chord stabs. And the producers of both hits had to pull it from a pack instead of bothering to write something new. Moreover, the lyrics match the creativity of the musicianship. Tinashe sings, “You want some me so bad / Come get this body now,” and rapper Ty Dolla Sign concurs, “I want it face down, ass up.”
                http://entertainmentvoice.com/2018/04/1 ... m-joyride/

Is he still moving forward with legal action because in this article it mention both of their producers just used the same sample pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlfreak
                  The Caribbean flourishes segue into the next song, “Me So Bad,” with a dancehall beat. The track is based around a sample also featured in Belgian singer Ian Thomas’s 2017 single, “Go Wild.” Thomas’s lawsuit threats dissipated, as Tinashe was no guiltier than he. It turns out both artists’ producers merely used the same sample pack. The sample is nothing more than a few generic chord stabs. And the producers of both hits had to pull it from a pack instead of bothering to write something new. Moreover, the lyrics match the creativity of the musicianship. Tinashe sings, “You want some me so bad / Come get this body now,” and rapper Ty Dolla Sign concurs, “I want it face down, ass up.”
                  http://entertainmentvoice.com/2018/04/1 ... m-joyride/

Is he still moving forward with legal action because in this article it mention both of their producers just used the same sample pack.
                  No idea, can’t find more about it but it stays messy in this day and age. Like Nobody bothered for these songs to come up with something new

Comment

These producers are the laziest mofos on earth.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by Controlfreak
                      Moreover, the lyrics match the creativity of the musicianship. Tinashe sings, “You want some me so bad / Come get this body now,” and rapper Ty Dolla Sign concurs, “I want it face down, ass up.”
                      Ouch.

"Me So Bad" really should've smashed though, it has everything to become a Pop hit urgh I'm so mad they didn't push it. Like, forget about a VMAs performance, forget about an Ellen performance, JUST GIVE THE SONG SOME PAYOLA ON SPOTIFYYYY URGGHHHHH WHY CAN'T RCA GET IT RIGHTTTTT? I mean, look at Lauv - his songs are constantly placed high on Spotify playlists resulting him to make some impacts on the charts, like....

Comment

[tweet:l8uvg33q]https://twitter.com/misterkordei/status/1026322502585331713[/tweet:l8uvg33q]

I’m done
                        late.

Comment

Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

:dead:
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                                These producers are the laziest mofos on earth.
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I hope she did start that fire, that will at least raider her profile
                                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

#shediddat

Comment

Pyronashe
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

[tweet:3eb13qzd]http://twitter.com/tinashe_hq/status/984567019331833865[/tweet:3eb13qzd]
                                        you want Flame? I'll give you flame
                                        late.

Comment

Some of the 'Nashe' songs have leaked (probaby Nashe leaking them herself )

Fashion Nova - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/...e-fashion-nova

Link Up - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/tinashe-link-up

Taboo - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/tinashe-taboo

Damn RCA for not releasing the bopfest that 'Nashe' was going to be. 'Taboo' is so good!

Comment

I hope the rest leaks. These are some jams.

She can do better than this but tbh these are turn up bops made for the club/hanging with your friends

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova View Post
                                              Some of the 'Nashe' songs have leaked (probaby Nashe leaking them herself )

Fashion Nova - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/...e-fashion-nova

Link Up - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/tinashe-link-up

Taboo - https://soundcloud.com/phantomsbaby/tinashe-taboo

Damn RCA for not releasing the bopfest that 'Nashe' was going to be. 'Taboo' is so good!
                                              All I can say is thank God this project was scrapped.

Comment

Taboo is hawt! Link Up is kinda weak and Fashion Nova is too similar to Throw a Fit.
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

Taboo is definitely the best of what I've heard from this project but it sounds sonically so different from everything else that it feels like a Joyride/Nightride leftover. I miss her early sound.

Comment

ouch
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Fashion Nova is massive, Tinashe really went off on that one. It could have done decent streaming numbers if RCA had let her release it.
                                                      late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                                        Fashion Nova is massive, Tinashe really went off on that one. It could have done decent streaming numbers if RCA had let her release it.
                                                        I agree. it goes off a bit. Slap a b list trap rapper on it and she would've had something.

Smh...RCA really wasted my girl's time.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

According to an interview with Hitmaka there’s still a chance we might get this project.

He believes Tinashe is managed by Rocnation now.

https://hiphop-n-more.com/2019/09/hitmaka-reveals-upcoming-collaborations/
                                                          late.

Comment

I'd be here for it, but I fear she has lost all chance of being big now.
                                                            thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                                              I'd be here for it, but I fear she has lost all chance of being big now.
                                                              I posted in another thread that Normani is occupying the spot that Tinashe should have had.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X