No announcement yet.

Ashley Tisdale - Symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just downloaded this will give a proper listen later.
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• The title track is amazing omg
      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• I'm in love with "Symptoms" and "True Romance"
        Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• Loooove true romance. This is actually a strong album (even though I still think it's too short)
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Ok, I love the album, but it's still not as amazing as I was hoping for. But "Insomnia" hits sooo hard, already one of her best songs ever and she sings about something that I can relate to so much.

"Love Me & Let Me Go" is still such a fantastic pop tune, alongside "Insomnia" by clear faves from this record.

After several spins I really need to say that the short length of the songs themselves but also of the album overall is really a huge minus for me.

But hey, it's still a great record and I still can't believe we just got a third studio album by Ashley after ten years of waiting!

Comment

• Listening to the album for the millionth time. I just love it so much.

This is how I‘d rank the songs

1. Love Me & Let Me Go
              2. Insomnia
              3. Feeling so Good
              4. Voices in My Head
              5. Symptoms
              6. Vibrations
              7. Under Pressure
              8. True Romances
              9. Looking Glass
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Good idea with the ranking, though it's still very difficult for me... I'd go with:

1. Insomnia
                2. Love Me & Let Me Go -> clear faves right now, especially "Insomnia". Already played it 50 times since the release

3. Looking Glass
                4. Feeling So Good
                5. True Romances -> all three are near to each other. Really enjoy them all and it depends on my mood how I'd rank them

6. Symptoms -> great opener and sets the tone for the whole album

7. Voices In My Head
                8. Under Pressure
                9. Vibrations -> not bad but my least favorite songs on the album so far. I actually expected to get more into "Voices" through the album release but I didn't get into it as much as I thought I would so far.

Comment

• So half of the year is already over soon and this is definitely my favorite pop album of the year so far!

"Feeling So Good" has grown on me more and would be in my Top3 as another clear fave now as well.

Comment

• It’s my second favorite after Billie Eilish‘s album. Ashley never disappoints.

Everyone thinks she‘s going on tour.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ I'd love a tour but if she does one, it will most likely be an US only tour... or she's definitely not visiting Switzerland

I actually thought about another video when I read that. Would be nice to get a third one.

Comment

• I hope it’s a limited physical release of the album through her website.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                          I hope it’s a limited physical release of the album through her website.
                          Oh my god yes that would be amazing

Comment

• This album still goes hard for me!

All songs have at least 100 plays in my library now

Comment

• Wow can’t believe it’s been a year already. I still love it. It’s pop perfection and its lyrics are relatable af.

Comment

• ^ Agreed!

A shame it never got a physical release and she didn't bother to release at least one more video for this project. It deserved way more. BIBO teas.

Comment

• Yes she could’ve done a physical release of this. I mean even artists such as Tinashe or Alexz Johnson do physical releases even tho they don’t sell that much either.

A missed opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                  X