• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[youtube:2yd0dcsv]Jz89hpQfXK0[/youtube:2yd0dcsv]
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Re: Rita Ora | Phoenix

I'm....oddly kinda looking forward to this (either that or the end of the year releases are slim).
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Rita knows how to perfommmmm
        Forever Young

Comment

[center:3spowtcp][youtube:3spowtcp]lPnfg0T7Zn0[/youtube:3spowtcp]

New song posted.
          This one is so good omg.[/center:3spowtcp]
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I'm SO looking forward to Friday. I already know this bish will deliver the best pop album of the year for me. Everything besides Girls is amazing, love Velvet Rope and Cashmere as well
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

She is the new Queen of England (and Pop)
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy

The album is not out yet ...
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz

The album is not out yet ...
                  We've already heard half of the album
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Cashmere is very sensual. It might be one of her best slow songs to date.

Falling to Pieces is also out.....

Comment

She‘s ways too pop for my taste!

I‘ve been listening to these songs for only a short period of time.
                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose
                        She‘s ways too pop for my taste!

I‘ve been listening to these songs for only a short period of time.
                        Her transition to Pop leaning material has been a wise decision I think. Leaving Roc Nation means we get less of the Rihanna Urban-lite leftovers that plagued her debut album and more melodic songs with decent lyrics.

Comment

I think her output overall has been pretty great. I do hope in the future she also can do some more urban/R&B leaning material since her voice fits it perfectly. But it indeed was a wise descision to focus on more pop leaning material.
                          I am excited for the album and to see her live again next year

Comment

^ A big NO to Urban leaning songs. You have so many Urban/R&B females, leave Rita to us Pop fans
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ A big NO to Urban leaning songs. You have so many Urban/R&B females, leave Rita to us Pop fans
                              I am not saying she should do a full album (atleast not now). But I see no reason for her to not explore it here and there in the future, whether it be with features on other people's work, soundtrack songs or as album tracks.

Comment

So happy she went the pop route. Never liked her music till she started to release great pop tracks like Anywhere, Lonely Together, Your Song, Let You Love Me and For You.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Got my tickets for her tour next year!!!
                                  Sugar Drunk High

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                    So happy she went the pop route. Never liked her music till she started to release great pop tracks like Anywhere, Lonely Together, Your Song, Let You Love Me and For You.
                                    Well rnb lovers never liked her music either

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum
                                      I mean...to be fair, she hasn't really released an urban single on her own.

I just want mama to release an album without so much baggage. I feel like it diminishes the experience of an era and album a bit.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

[center:zytcs6un][youtube:zytcs6un]QyrGwrKUonI[/youtube:zytcs6un][/center:zytcs6un]
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Who were the people that liked her first album???
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Cashmere is really good!
                                            Floped and localed

Comment

I did, i am a fan since her first single

Comment

*raises hand*

Comment

I actually think Velvet Rope and Cashmere are definitely more leaning towards RnB than the pure pop singles she released. Especially the latter reminds me of Kiss It Better.
                                                  I liked the first Album of her too
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Me. I loved it.
                                                    You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

This is gonna be such a solid album
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

After my first listen
                                                        Anywhere stays that song :flame: probably my fav. Rita single so far
                                                        Let You Love Me is still amazing aswell, a true 1-2-punch
                                                        New Look is a bop
                                                        Lonely Together was a grower for me when it came out, but I am so happy it is part of the album
                                                        Your Song, still a great song overall
                                                        Only Want You is nice, maybe needs to grow a little more
                                                        First Time High is cute, the 'woooo ooooh'is pretty earwormy
                                                        For You, the only Liam Payne related song I still listen, still a great duet
                                                        Summer Love is nice, but live the song seems to have a little extra more punch, which makes the studio version kinda let down.
                                                        Girls is the weakest link on the album along with the Julia track, it kinda sounds out of place in a way, but it's cute
                                                        Keep Talking is nice, Julia wasn't really needed, Rita could have handled it on her own. Not the strongest track, but a nice cut.
                                                        Hell Of a life, nice beat drop, I feel the song could have had a better climax towards the end though, it's a bit samey throughout.
                                                        Velvet Rope feels so uplifting and will sound so amazing live with background singerss and the crowd singing along.
                                                        Falling To Pieces is a great song, the trumpets work very good and sound ground along with Velvet Rope, it is much stronger than some of the standard tracks.
                                                        Cashmere is so atmospheric and I really dig it.
                                                        Soul Survivor is an other song she debuted live and I think this one also had more punch live but still an amazing song lyrically and overall the studio version is also still great.

Overall great album, pretty cohesive, I didn;'t expected it to have songs to have to grow on me since most of Rita's material is pretty instant to me. But I def. will play this album a lot.

Comment

Any thoughts on what you think should be the next single?
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                                            Any thoughts on what you think should be the next single?
                                                            Idk yet, neef to give it a few more spins

Comment

[tweet:19igzcpt]https://twitter.com/jiveDurkey/status/1065631454468673537[/tweet:19igzcpt]
                                                              yas album promo is on fire Rita is trending on US twitter
                                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                              X