Mariah Carey - Caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to fonts on album covers?
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I like the cover but miss a font.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Then look at this one
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey - Caution

she looks good, but why the blue filter and the pink?

Comment

I LOVE IT!
            DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

Am I the only one getting "Only You" vibes by Ashanti on Caution?

I immediately thought of it.
              You ain't gotta break down,
              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by am1
                Did a quick lil mock up of what the CD could look like...

Comment

She’s a beautiful woman, I don’t know why they need to use photoshop so heavily. Though at least she actually posed for this one, I don’t even think she posed for the last album cover.

Comment

Her best album cover since “The Emancipation Of Mimi”
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

[tweet:1wskzgpl]https://twitter.com/MariahTrends/status/1052365904368021504[/tweet:1wskzgpl]

Comment

Great cover! So glad she stopped giving those full body shots for the past ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                          Wowza.
                          Forever Young

Comment

I'm so glad that she's not wrapped up in Caution tape. She's a mother of two kids. You can be sexy and keep it classy.

Comment

Originally posted by latincoffee
                              I'm so glad that she's not wrapped up in Caution tape.
                              I would have loved that

Comment

I'm so glad that she's not wrapped up in Caution tape. She's a mother of two kids. You can be sexy and keep it classy.
                                What does her being a mother have to do with being sexy, classy etc? Embarrassing comment.

Comment

The cover‘s just perfect for any red light district.
                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I'm a bit shocked by some of the misogynistic comments appearing in here.

Being a mother has nothing to do with being sexy or classy; you would never mention being a father in response to a revealing picture of a man. Comparing someone to a prostitute because of a picture is so inappropriate, it borders on offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose
                                      The cover‘s just perfect for any red light district.
                                      Disgusting remark. Reported!
                                      DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

It was a humurous comment about the odd colour choice of the cover.

You read too much between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose
                                          It was a humurous comment about the odd colour choice of the cover.

You read too much between the lines.
                                          You should have had the sense to know that's how it would obviously be inferred, rather than posting a response which is backtracking in tone.

Comment

Comparing Kween to a brothel... very “humorous”
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Okay guys, it wasn't meant like that. I was referring to an ad I've seen in my town which used a samey colour-scheme but in a different context.

Let's say the album cover is experimental with the colour palette they have chosen for it. Especially the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                Comparing Kween to a brothel... very “humorous”
                                                I was referring to the COVER not Mariah.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                                  I would have loved that
                                                  Same
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

Just deleted about 6 quotes of the image, seriously seeing it once on a page is more than enough.
                                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                                                      Originally posted by biscuits
                                                      I would have loved that
                                                      Same
                                                      If she were under Stella's management no doubt that's what would be served to us.
                                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Rumours that she will release a new song tonight

[tweet:3fct49wz]https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/1052690916845244416[/tweet:3fct49wz]

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                                          Just deleted about 6 quotes of the image, seriously seeing it once on a page is more than enough.
                                                          Not for the lambily tho, we can’t stop being mesmerized by it. #sueus

Comment

Originally posted by bm08
                                                            Rumours that she will release a new song tonight

[tweet:8eksdxf7]https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/1052690916845244416[/tweet:8eksdxf7]
                                                            Eyebrows on fleek!!!

And yesssssss Portraits is coming!!!!?
                                                            If it’s a pre-order track, that means it won’t be on Spotify???????

Comment

Oh wow another new track?! It’s a good time to be a lamb

Comment

Working...
                                                              X