• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Originally posted by Mainshow
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Hope there will be Pharrell songs.
    No, thx, Ariana + Pharell is a winning team like Britney + will.i.am is
    No way. Pharell is a great producer, it's nothing like the will.i.am mess on Britney's album. Ariana sounds lush over his luxurious productions.
    Agreed

Comment

I'm actually starting to really like her. Sweetener has become my 2nd fav album of '18 after Liberation. But dang she's got some of the worst album titles ever.
      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
      - Time

Comment

I was happy when Ariana started talking about getting bored of the traditional album release cycle and wanting to release music when it was fresh, but I didn't think she'd come through with new music so soon.

It looks likely that the promotion of this album will be minimal and probably be limited to streaming services and social media. I wonder if Ariana will also circumvent radio and not do any music videos with this project?
        late.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          Only...it'd be a little odd if she released it that day because Merrier Care is releasing #Caption that day. At least for the insecure Stans on both sides.
          One more reason to do it

No Pharrell and his stale stuff pls.
          Floped and localed

Comment

Re: Ariana Grande - thank u, next

I would love it to have Atleast 1 Pharrell production, just to see the meltdowns, hate and bitterness

Comment

No one will remember any song she did with Pharell.

Obviously. Otherwise they would’ve given it a single release.
              DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose

Bs argument, if it was up to Ari she would have released R.E.M. As single already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper

Bs argument, if it was up to Ari she would have released R.E.M. As single already.
                  Urgh, bad choice. That song is sleepy as hell.

Comment

The Stans with great (non generic pop loving) taste will.

Borderline will forever bop and Get Well Soon will forever be a beautiful.
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1

The Stans with great (non generic pop loving) taste will.

Borderline will forever bop and Get Well Soon will forever be a beautiful.
                      !!!
                      You always come through with taste

Comment

She / her management released the obvious bops as singles.

Comment

She could've re-released Sweetener with this and a few songs included.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

They picked the songs best suited to radio from Sweetener, but that doesn't say anything about the quality of the other tracks.
                            late.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                              She could've re-released Sweetener with this and a few songs included.
                              It's obvious why she didn't though. She closed the "Sweetener chapter" in her life already. She worked on it to get through things and that's behind her, it just takes so long for a record to be released. That's why she is ready to move on and wants this as a seperate project
                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                They picked the songs best suited to radio from Sweetener, but that doesn't say anything about the quality of the other tracks.
                                This

Comment

Exactly! It seems like the fans have also unanimously disowned the Pharrell songs, there are a lot of comments on Instagram addressing the filler Pharrell songs which made them very underwhelmed.

If "God Is a Woman" (which is the strongest track second to "No Tears Left to Cry") cannot become this huge hit, there's no hope for those fillers. It's no surprise that Ariana's label is allowing her to move on from the era.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack

Exactly! It seems like the fans have also unanimously disowned the Pharrell songs, there are a lot of comments on Instagram addressing the filler Pharrell songs which made them very underwhelmed.

If "God Is a Woman" (which is the strongest track second to "No Tears Left to Cry") cannot become this huge hit, there's no hope for those fillers. It's no surprise that Ariana's label is allowing her to move on from the era.
                                    Not you using Instagram comments as reciepts...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                      Originally posted by GetBack

Not you using Instagram comments as reciepts...
                                      And of course because teen pop stans who have time between classes to comment on her instagram represents majority opinion on that. Girl bye
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

So this is out
                                        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

What do you mean ?
                                          Welcome to the underworld
                                          Where the love's at first sight
                                          The kind that we like
                                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

This feals like the comment, Internet Explorer would say to all the other Browsers
                                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                              This feals like the comment, Internet Explorer would say to all the other Browsers
                                              In 2002 maybe. IE has been discontinued LOL. What year are you in?
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

First of all it was discontinued somewhere around 2015, Chrome only overtook it in 2012 as the most used Browser.
                                                Second what difference does it make? my comment has nothing to do with that
                                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Because why would a dead irrelevant browser say anything in 2018?
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Hype said "So this is out" after so many posts about discussing the song and being released like 48 hours ago. So I said it feels like something IE would say because it was always slow as **** compared to the other Browsers barely loading anything while you were 3 pages further down the line with chrome in the same amount of time i was not reffering to the song
                                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Working...
                                                    X