No announcement yet.

The Weeknd - After Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironically The Weeknd is at his best when he’s impersonating Michael Jackson.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Music video for "Snowchild."

Comment

• Now that's how you do an animated video.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This album still sounds great and has many potential singles. BL has to die though, it's still doing amazing.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• theMathematician
              theMathematician commented
              Editing a comment
              It definitely has to die asap, indeed! The era seems kind of stuck if you ask me.

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Ok so I’ve never listened to any of his albums. Is this his best?
              LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                Ok so I’ve never listened to any of his albums. Is this his best?
                It's definitely one of his best albums. Some will argue that his Trilogy album(which consists of the 3 mixtapes he released back in 2011) is still his best, but I think this album synthesizes the best parts of his sound while dabbling in some excellent production. So, I would check out this album first and start from there.

"Save Your Tears" from the Tik Tok concert that he "performed" at.

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                  Ok so I’ve never listened to any of his albums. Is this his best?
                  I personally wouldn't say it's one of his best but again it really depends on your taste. Pop fans might like this one the best among all of his albums as this one is the Poppiest by far. Some of his earlier records were more Alt-R&B while Starboy kinda falls in between - the amount of Pop tracks on that album is pretty much the same as the more R&B ones.

Comment

• It's definitely his best album imo.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• "Blinding Lights" live at the VMAs.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• I have started a survivor for this album here.

Let me know if you want to be tagged for it.

Comment

• He could easily win Record of the year and Album of the year at Grammy 2021
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Don't know about Album Of The Year but I would be really surprised if he doesn't win Record Of The Year, the longevity Blinding Lights has is astonishing.
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Just listened to the album so I could participate in cheapthrills survivor (which y'all should also do) and thoroughly enjoyed it - some brilliant tracks on this.

1. Alone Again - 7.5/10 (great start to the album).
                                2. Too Late - 6/10 (like this, but the effect on his voice gets annoying at times).
                                3. Hardest To Love - 8/10 (loved this, there's a really annoying sound effect just before the chorus but the chorus is absolutely beautiful).
                                4. Scared to Live - 7/10 (liked this a lot, very listenable - love his vocals, he served some awesome runs in this).
                                5. Snowchild - 7/10 (very easy to listen to, I like that the melody stays constant throughout - suits the vocals perfectly).
                                6. Escape From LA 5/10 (very on the edge with this. I think in time, I'll probably grow to like it).
                                7. Heartless - 7/10 (like this a lot, was a good single).
                                8. Faith - 6/10 (I thought a new song was starting halfway through - the last 1-2 minutes of this were great, but the first half was passable).
                                9. Blinding Lights - 8/10 (just a fabulous song, totally deserves all the success it's had).
                                10. In Your Eyes - 7.510 (again, fabulous single - not quite at the level of Blinding Lights, but great nonetheless).
                                11. Save Your Tears - 9/10 (absolutely loved everything about this, probably my favourite so far - future single).
                                12. Repeat After Me (Interlude) 5/10 (bit unnecessary tbh, more like a full on song than an interlude - and wasn't crazy on it in any case).
                                13. After Hours - 8/10 (loved this, great title track - slight gripe with his voice during the chorus but it's mostly bearable in this song. I think a decent radio edit would also shave a couple of mins of this to make it perfect).
                                14. Until I Bleed Out - 7/10 (takes a while to get going, but good song).

Comment

Working...
                                X