Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Billie Eilish drops her debut studio album on March 29 via Darkroom/Interscope

TRACKLIST
    01 !!!!!!!
    02 bad guy
    03 xanny
    04 you should see me in a crown
    05 all good girls go to hell
    06 wish you were gay
    07 when the party's over
    08 8
    09 my strange addiction
    10 bury a friend
    11 ilomilo
    12 listen before i go
    13 i love you
    14 goodbye

late.

You just beat me to it. Excited for this!

Comment

Billie has built such a loyal fanbase over the past year or two. I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being one of the biggest albums of the year (it will definitely be a massive streaming hit). She's like catnip for generation Z.

All three singles have been excellent, I'm excited to hear what a full length project from Billie sounds like.
      late.

Comment

She just clicked with me a few days ago. Really like bury a friend. The music video is better than most of the horror movies I've seen
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The new single is #2 on US iTunes. She's doing so well at the moment, so it will be exciting to see how this will do and how a whole record from her actually sounds like.

Kinda sad "Lovely" is not on there...

Comment

Oh wait - this comes out on the same day as Lana Del Rey's new album. Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Oh wait - this comes out on the same day as Lana Del Rey's new album. Bish
              I don't think Lana's album was ever 'confirmed' for that date. It's probably coming mid-summer or something.

Comment

I have been kind of lukewarm to her, but really like Bury a Friend, plus the crazy video helps.

Comment

I loved 'lovely' and still play it on a regular basis, only now I digged into more music and I also love 'Hostage', 'when the party's over', but also 'you should see me in a crown' and 'bury a friend'. I only now saw she is coming to my country for a show and it is sold out, so I missed my chance for now, but I dig her music overall from what I heard, so I am exciited to check the album out. Though I just checked the pre-order bundles for this album and I already hate the fact that she has so many variants of her pre-order, I want them all

Comment

Hopefully "wish you were gay" is an uptempo bop
                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

She is so massive at the moment.
                      My girlfriend has been fangirling over her for over a year now. Recently Billie included Lisbon in her tour, but she sold out the venue (4300 capacity) in minutes and my girlfriend was left out. Because of this, they changed the venue to a much larger one, Altice Arena which has a capacity of almost 20k.
                      My gf signed up for it and the sale opened at 10am. She got put on a queue and 30 minutes later no tickets were left (luckily a friend managed to get tickets for my gf which was super sad for being left out).

This teenager sold out a huge arena in fcking minutes.

I'm really curious to see how much this album is doing in first week, but I'm pretty sure a #1 debut is guaranteed and I'm thinking over 100k. Let's see
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I’d love her and be excited for this if I were 16, but alas, I’ll wait for her to grow up a little. She has great potential, but this is just too kiddie try hard for me. But she is a kid, so nothing bad here, just not for me!
                        last.fm

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Wish You Were Gay is cool!
                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

This album is going to be so good. Love all the songs so far!
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

I like ‚ocean eyes‘ off her last EP/mini album. The current material doesn’t live up to that imo.
                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

This is finally out!

Overall it flows quite well and definitely has a moody-somber theme, the songs all fit. It does lack that brightness that songs like Ocean Eyes and Bellyache offered and is much more on the darker realm of synth-pop.

Could this be the album of the year? I’m unsure yet. Then again I hated her EP until months later and now I’m a mega-fan; if it gets to that level than it’s a definite AOTY contender.

Standouts: bad guy, all the good girls, I love you
                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Gonna give this my first spin this morning on my way to work, pretty curious

Comment

but wow this slaps hard
                                        Sugar Drunk High

Comment

This sounds very good after two spins.
                                          “Bad Guy“ is easily my favorite from all the songs we didn‘t know so far. Must be a single at some point (it‘s going to slay on Spotify anyway now).

The only concern I have is that it‘s all kinda samey and I may get tired of it rather quickly...

Comment

She is killing it and deservedly. I wonder if she has the potential to outsell Ariana's album.

Love Bad Guy and All The Good Girls as well as the previous songs.

Comment

Okay so this is an amazing album. A masterpiece. There’s way too many bops on here.

My faves:

bad guy
                                              when the party‘s over
                                              you should see me in a crown
                                              all the good girls go to hell
                                              my strange addiction
                                              bury a friend

The only songs that didn’t click with me immediately are ”8“ and ”ilomilo“ but even those weren’t bad. The intro is kinda pointless though.

My favorite album of 2019 so far.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I also liked this album too. It is very unique. It could also be the first album geared towards the ASMR generation, since for some songs, she barely sings above a whisper.

Comment

I'm only 3 tracks in and I'm already loving this album
                                                  Sugar Drunk High

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

I also liked this album too. It is very unique. It could also be the first album geared towards the ASMR generation, since for some songs, she barely sings above a whisper.
                                                    This is so good I'll eat my hat if this doesn't become her first Top 10 in the US next week
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Strong contender for album of the year. ilomilo is my absolute favorite so far!
                                                      When we lose what we love
                                                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                      When we lose what we love
                                                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Checked this out yesterday out of curiosity but wasn't feeling it yet. Some of it felt a bit depressing and I feel like you have to be in the right mood to listen to the songs.

This girl is doing huge numbers though, #1 in 62 countries (iTunes)! Congrats!

Comment

HALF of the album is amazing the other is just there
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                            HALF of the album is amazing the other is just there
                                                            True. Disappointed with the album tbh. Some incredible highlights... And some not so great tracks.

But the hype around her is insane. You know she's made it when she has tons of haters flocking the comment sections complaining about her success.
                                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                            X