P!nk - Hurts 2B Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    The survivor for "Hurts 2B Human" just started - please join if you'd like to
    How long do we have for R1? Gotta revisit the album tomorrow
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• OMG. I forgot this existed I need to play this again because nothing stuck the first time around. I only remember the Can We Pretend song.

Comment

• I just heard Can We Pretend and wow! How tragic was that? These Taylor Swift lyrics and that washed out beat.

What happened to her?

Comment

• It's a nice throwback song, especially for those who are in her generation, I guess (although I'd like to say I can relate to some lyrics, aswell).
          She has had worse tracks, such as "Waiting For Love", "Hooker" for example.

But I have to say the track didn't work live when she performed it on her sold out beautiful trauma stadium tour, it sounds better as a studio recording, in my opinion!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This album aged like milk.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just listened to "90 Days" today. It's really the only song I still use these days, already forgot about all others

Comment

• This is still better than 'Beautiful Trauma' (and 'Try This', which remains her worst album). This album is cute, but of course far away from being her best.

Comment

• Try This is a mess, but it’s a beautiful mess. This album doesn’t even come close.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                      This is still better than 'Beautiful Trauma' (and 'Try This', which remains her worst album). This album is cute, but of course far away from being her best.
                      I thought Beautiful Trauma was way better than this, but I know many didn‘t enjoy it that much and me liking BT a lot is a very unpopular opinion

Comment

• I really couldn’t listen to this album much

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                          It's a nice throwback song, especially for those who are in her generation, I guess (although I'd like to say I can relate to some lyrics, aswell).
                          She has had worse tracks, such as "Waiting For Love", "Hooker" for example.

But I have to say the track didn't work live when she performed it on her sold out beautiful trauma stadium tour, it sounds better as a studio recording, in my opinion!
                          Late response but 'Waiting for love' is one of my fave Pink songs. How on earth is that a bad song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Late response but 'Waiting for love' is one of my fave Pink songs. How on earth is that a bad song?
                            And Hooker is good too.
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Thanks for the information. It was very helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I usually adore songs I can personally relate to, and speaking of the lyrics, P!nk's 'Waiting For Love' is definitely something I'd say that is pretty much true-to-life. But the execution of the song, actually the entire album, is pretty bad. Funnily, she really "tried too hard" with that album. I am not surprised she absolutely ignores that album, usually only plays 'Trouble' (one of the good songs of that mess of an album).

Comment

• Half of this album is so forgettable it hurts. She really thought that it would be smart to make an album out of something that was supposed to be an EP. "(Hey Why) Miss You Sometime" is still a banger though. They constantly play "Can We Pretend" on the radio here by the way.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yes this was a very forgettable album

I hope she has something new in the works

Comment

• I agree with the forgettable part and hearing the era's singles a lot on the radio.
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Terrible bland album. I have nothing positive to say about it. I found her one before this was going into dull territory and this was just no from me.

Comment

• Still can't believe she released such a bad album.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I wouldn't say the album is bad, just very uneventful. It reminds me of Imagine Dragons releasing Origins, which also included a handful of okay enjoyable tracks but more or less felt like they emptied a folder on their harddrive with leftovers of Evolve. The same seems to have been happening here. I feel had she chosen the 5 strongest tracks of this album and released this as additional tracks to 'Beautiful Trauma' branded as 'Tour Edition', it would have worked better than releasing a proper album with mainly uneventful cuts.

Comment

• Well I am a bit mixed about this album. It is true she should have made this an EP, this seemed uninspired and sort of "Here, take this and then I will disappear for 5 years again" (which seems like the plan right now for her). Maybe she comes back with an experimental album again like rose Ave. which was unexpected and a nice change of pace...

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                I feel had she chosen the 5 strongest tracks of this album and released this as additional tracks to 'Beautiful Trauma' branded as 'Tour Edition', it would have worked better than releasing a proper album with mainly uneventful cuts.
                                                Agreed!
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkey D.Luffy View Post
                                                  Well I am a bit mixed about this album. It is true she should have made this an EP, this seemed uninspired and sort of "Here, take this and then I will disappear for 5 years again" (which seems like the plan right now for her). Maybe she comes back with an experimental album again like rose Ave. which was unexpected and a nice change of pace...
                                                  2020 and people still asking P!nk to change her ways even though she moved from a more R&B sound to pop rock which is a bigger change in direction than most out there.

She just needs to make better quality music for the next album

Comment

Working...
                                                  X