P!nk - Hurts 2B Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
    I hope there are more themes other than self-help. I mean, yes, it's very timely but I want to see more fun P!nk songs. It's been a while since we got something like "Feel Good Time" and "Get the Party Started".
    Either fun P!nk songs or at least some angry ones like 'U+Ur Hands' or 'Just Like a Pill'. We're all happy that P!nk's doing well in her private life, but that eventually results in songs without a memorable melody or even lyrics, thinking of 'Just Give Me A Reason' or 'Secrets'. P!nk used to represent a rebellious image and was basically considered 'the Anti-Britney'. Now she represent a housewife more than Britney ever did...
    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
    and everything you stand for?
    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
      Fans still haven't screenshotted the crap out of this and pieced the pieces together?

Comment

Originally posted by Westen View Post
        Both the title and the cover so far scream Robyn to me. Unfortunately the music won't be close to what Robyn usually delivers.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

the music won't be close to what Robyn usually delivers.
          Thank God for that.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Both the title and the cover so far scream Robyn to me. Unfortunately the music won't be close to what Robyn usually delivers.
            Yes sadly :(

I see it a bit like theMathematician.
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I dunno why but it reminds me of old school Encarta 97 vibes (Google it)
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

http://pinkspageshop.com/hurts-2b-human-tee-bundle.html

The imprint on the t-shirt looks similar to the album cover.

Comment

still no pre-order link :(
                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Another one? Radio still isn't done playing the flops off her last album.

Comment

The cover looks like it will be quite artistic. It's funny because the single doesn't indicate that kind of direction at all so I'm hoping for a few pre-release singles to show more of the range on offer as I'm not convinced yet.

Comment

The cover looks good. Beautiful Trauma was her worst album cover.

Comment

Cover looks vibrant. I expect the same from the sound.

Maybe a little excursion to electronica would benefit this colourful album cover.
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

And neither will be the chart positions.

Comment

Comment

the cover is good but if the rest is like Take Me Home she can keep it
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

LOVE that cover! But her music hasn't interested me much since I'm Not Dead.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I actually find the cover pretty tragic, the direction is interesting and has potential, but the font looks cheap and it looks way too artsy-fartsy for an album that consists a track like Walk Me Home, but we'll see

Comment

Cover is terrible, looks so cheap and fanmade

Comment

I thought the cover would look better in the end.
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I’m not sure about it. In one way I like it but it also reminds me of a workbook I’d have in my primary school religion classes

Comment

It's different for her, I guess. Definitely better than her last couple of album covers but the more important thing is the music of course. I feel this will be her mildest and most adult contemporary album yet which I'm fine with.

Comment

I like the cover. It's different and therefor very recognizable for years to come.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Horrific cover.
                                                Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

In some way, it reminds me of Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece's album cover. Hopefully, at least the music will be better...
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Good idea, teeeeerriiible execution.
                                                    Looks quite different for her.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Horrible cover

Comment

seems like the album cover is a drawing, this is the artist: https://www.instagram.com/hueman_/

Comment

The cover is giving me Piece by Piece vibes

Comment

Originally posted by MrDiva View Post
                                                            The cover is giving me Piece by Piece vibes
                                                            Not only to you but to almost everyone...
                                                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Album out on April 26.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X